Heal Manufacturer, Hurt Manufacturer! Photos?

  • Thread starter Thread starter blah blah blah
  • 7,272 comments
  • 280,515 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heal Ford
Hurt Pagani
 
Heal Ford
Hurt Pagani
 
Heal: Ruf
Hurt: Seat
 
Heal: Tesla
Hurt: Gran Turismo
 
Heal TVR
Hurt Eagle
 
Heal: Dodge
Hurt: Seat (I think that makes it dead, If it's already dead Infiniti gets my hurt)
 
Heal Buick
Hurt Gran Turismo
 
Heal Ford
Hurt Eagle
 
Heal Lister
Hurt Dome
 
ReVoLuT1oN
What is this; I don't even... >:[

Anyone care to join my side of the bandwagon? :sly:

I got ya, bro.
Heal Pagani
Hurt Ford
 
Hey Blah Blah, yes your right; I thought it would be a great idea to pit the saved Manufacturer's against each other...then pit those saved Manufacturer's against each other...unitl only 1 Manufacturer reigns SUPREME(The best car maker...in the world!!!):trouble:👍

R*

Riggghhhttt.... Will do then :)👍

Heal: Pagani
Hurt: AEM Racing
 
GT55YW
Oh, I figured something like that, regarding Lexus. But Nissan/Infinity are almost direct ports from one model, Maxima to the M series, Altima to G series. My argument to Lexus is that the Lexus range is NOT the Toyota range with re badging, Such as GM's entire product line.

I have no clue why so many people are against Ford. Other than Lancia and Benz, I can't see a company that could even be compared. I do see if people are stuck 10 years ago, when Ford was just as bad as the rest. But since early 2000, everythings been pretty great. But I suppose having insider knowledge (not like secret squirrel, but employee knowledge) and only being familiar with vehicles themselves from other companies, not the companies themselves, I may not know the full scoop. And the new Mondeo/Fusion?

I'll upload a pic from NAIAS this year, BEAUTIFUL. edit:Can't figure it out...lol


I see what you mean about defending Lexus. I was following the many news update about the LFA and how its different from the family of Toyotas to help with your arguement. It was a good debate from you and the other guy. But I understand from reading both of your comments.


Heal: Mitsubishi

Hurt: Autobianchi

We need to save the Evos and the 4G/4B and bring them to glory with the mighty Subies. Who's with me and C-ZETA and fellow followers of the Evos(even though I'm with Subaru) and bring forth Red Solid along World Rally Blue, join us. :D:tup:
 
Heal: Ford
Hurt: Pagani
 
Heal: Mitsubishi

Hurt: Autobianchi

We need to save the Evos and the 4G/4B and bring them to glory with the mighty Subies. Who's with me and C-ZETA and fellow followers of the Evos(even though I'm with Subaru) and bring forth Red Solid along World Rally Blue, join us. :D:tup:

Nah, screw you lot. :p The 4Gs can go die in a hole. :p

Heal Ford
Hurt Mitsubishi
 
Onboy123
Nah, screw you lot. :p The 4Gs can go die in a hole. :p

Heal Ford
Hurt Mitsubishi

NOooooooo!!!! This is WAR! :p

Save the Evos and 4G/4Bs!!!!!!!

Enlist.
 
Heal: Ford
Hurt: Dodge
 
Onboy123
Go save the Hondas and Mugens and Spoons first. :p

Honda, S2000, NSX and the mighty VTEC been saved :p.

Just left is Mugen and Spoon ;).

So I'll stick saving the Evos, then when the 4G/Bs are saved. Hmmmm, VTEC or HEMI. :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back