Rudenut
Premium
- 573

- Atl, GA
- SaintFu-
GT55YWOh, I figured something like that, regarding Lexus. But Nissan/Infinity are almost direct ports from one model, Maxima to the M series, Altima to G series. My argument to Lexus is that the Lexus range is NOT the Toyota range with re badging, Such as GM's entire product line.
I have no clue why so many people are against Ford. Other than Lancia and Benz, I can't see a company that could even be compared. I do see if people are stuck 10 years ago, when Ford was just as bad as the rest. But since early 2000, everythings been pretty great. But I suppose having insider knowledge (not like secret squirrel, but employee knowledge) and only being familiar with vehicles themselves from other companies, not the companies themselves, I may not know the full scoop. And the new Mondeo/Fusion?
I'll upload a pic from NAIAS this year, BEAUTIFUL. edit:Can't figure it out...lol
Glad Alfa was saved
Heal Ford
Hurt dodge
M is Fuga based and G is skyline based. Both are not available in the us in any other Considering that the chassis and bodywork are really the only direct ports, and the engine, suspension and interior are altered dramatically I think a rebadge is fine. Also, Lexus were all rebadge until 2005 when the lexus marque went global. The soarer and aristo and altezza are real cars.