hellbilly's FM4 gallery

• Thread starter DRIFT GOD
  • 102 comments
DRIFTGOD187
hello this is DRIFT GOD from GTP, i wil post all my pics and vids here from now on :cheers:

forza4.png

forza2.png

forza3.png

forza7.png

forza6.png

forza8.png

forza11.png

forza12.png

forza10.png

forza9.png

forza14.png

forza13.png

forza15.png

forza16.png

forza17.png

forza18.png

forza19.png

forza20.png

forza21.png

forza22.png

forza23.png

forza24.png

forza25.png

forza26.png

forza27.png

forza28.png

forza29.png

thanks guys !!!

the toyo mustang is made by my friend camaroboy69, its a one of a kind version of the one he sells in his storefront

Can you make me a Falken design for the Celica? Black and white would be fine but you can make a couple other colors for me to buy too. I plan to build a RWD drift Celica and that paint job would be perfect.

the problem with the celica is it has so many body kits its hard to make a design that works with all of them so i wouldnt be selling it anyway

here is a red white & blue celica i did real quick to get an idea of what you want, let me know what you want added/removed and colors... i will be on friday night to play and drink some beer lol

forza149.png

forza150.png

forza151.png

The design looks great but not feeling the red wheels. How about these 3 color options?
1. black rear bodypaint and blue wheels and blue mirrors.
2. black rear body with black wheels and black mirror.
3. black rear body with neon green mirrors and neon green wheels.

here is another color combo close to what you want but i replaced the blaupunkt logo with the forza planet logo ( made by alba7 ) and changed the color of the wheels & mirrors grey like the fp logo...

forza154.png

forza153.png

got some badass news, i just finally won a free dlc code from turn 10 for this months dlc !!!

i only bought 2 cars and took quick pics, gotta go to bed but i will check out the other cars tomorow after work...

forza190.png

forza189.png

forza192.png

forza191.png

Back