hellbilly's FM4 gallery

• Thread starter DRIFT GOD
  • 102 comments
Holy Pinto Batman! How many versions of the car do you have :embarrassed:

I really like the first batch of pinto pictures. Especially that light blue one. The Omni is an odd color but i actually like it! Nice liveries as well man.

thanks 👍

i have a pinto in every class avalable, and instead of having one car with a bunch of different tunes i make a new car for each class...then i paint them all differently lol.

the omni is actually based on a real car, the real car had ugly lettering that faded from yellow to the cars base color:

yes the pinto is a badass car !!!

Just bought one last night and i gotta say, it actually is a really good car. I had bought it so i can use in the current FPM qualifying. Even converted to AWD it still handled really well.

The shelby pinto shots are awesome! Congrats on winning another DLC code. I was hoping to snag a free one like the last two but to no avail this time. Keep up the good work!

Just bought one last night and i gotta say, it actually is a really good car. I had bought it so i can use in the current FPM qualifying. Even converted to AWD it still handled really well.

i have 1 awd and its a straight up drag car r3 class and crazy fast, there is video of it in the first post of this thread...actually my rwd s class drag car is also in the first post...

The shelby pinto shots are awesome! Congrats on winning another DLC code. I was hoping to snag a free one like the last two but to no avail this time. Keep up the good work!

thank you, here is another shelby :)

terliguapinto.jpg

this is my starion version of my 3000gt paint:

this is my new all motor honda drag car:

and a couple random pics:

lol thanks, i was just messing around and slammed the brakes hard and the car nose dived and i hit start and snapped the pic 👍

Nice! I love the Initial D reference. Maybe bump those rims up an inch :P I want to clone a few Initial D cars and get a shoot going on, that would be cool.

thanks 👍

these are cars i use for racing so i normally dont change my setup just for pics, but if you want to get together for a photo shoot i can make changes for pics ;)

thanks guys at 690 views right now the camaro pic is in the most downloaded list in the storefront 👍

finally got the pre-order subaru today, so i couldnt resist !!!

I want that Subaru paint job for sure. You know how I love bright green! 👍
Congrats on getting the most views. That Camaro pic is sick!

hahah had some good times in those races. I also didnt realize until watching those videos that my Celica burns the tires almost the entire track. :lol: I raced that pre-order Subaru quite a bit last night with your paint job. You gonna be on tonight?

hell yea bro i just noticed that too your celica burns the tires constantly lol...

im recording the drinking & driving incedences that involved a friend getting owned by a friend as we speak, they will be on youtube today lol...

yes i will be on and hopefully drinking :)

Lol you always seem to provide some amusing shots, the cobra one is great lol

The drifting shot is very nice, good sense of speed, think some angle would of added to the shot though 👍

Back