Hello, I'm Pako and I feel new here.

• Thread starter Pako
  • 45 comments
Mmmmmmmm. Donuts!

what-homer-simpson-taught-us-about-doughnuts

Whoa whoa whoa, that's a name I haven't seen in forever. What is this, a high school reunion? Next we'll have Josh, MistaX, Klostrophobic, Duke, AO, Sage and Loudmusic dropping by?

Hear maybe Boomlexus and Tom McDonald might be by to. :)

Wassup @miata13B, good seeing all these familiar faces! :cheers:

I'd noticed your posts here and there, @Pako. Hadn't realised you were on a break, just thought you were off getting even more pumped in the gym.

I'd noticed your posts here and there, @Pako. Hadn't realised you were on a break, just thought you were off getting even more pumped in the gym.

Yep, been a while. Life's been busy and many other distractions have been keeping me away. Some distractions have been good ( gym, family ) while other distractions not so healthily. Good to see you! :cheers:

Whoa whoa whoa, that's a name I haven't seen in forever. What is this, a high school reunion? Next we'll have Josh, MistaX, Klostrophobic, Duke, AO, Sage and Loudmusic dropping by?
Oh, just been lurking around too. Mainly been hanging out in the F1 threads and the WRS threads. ;-) I bet those guys maybe lurking around too.

Once you get your first taste of GTP, it always calls you back or swallows you back. Your preference.:odd:

Mmmmmmmm. Donuts!

what-homer-simpson-taught-us-about-doughnuts

Hear maybe Boomlexus and Tom McDonald might be by to. :)

Wassup @miata13B, good seeing all these familiar faces! :cheers:
What up @Pako hope life has been treating you well, great to see you back! :cheers:

Welcome back, @Pako. :cool:

I really wish I hadn't seen all these donuts because now I'm hungry...

Didn't you have a really awesome guitar made a while back? I seem to remember that!

Welcome back @Pako :)

Welcome back, @Pako. :cool:

I really wish I hadn't seen all these donuts because now I'm hungry...

Thanks T! Feel free to come to my work and take all my office donuts. Someone plays a cruel joke and stocks up the break room daily. Ugh!

Somebody said rum?????

Oh Hi @Pako :cheers:, welcome back mate.

Yoooo! How ya doing buddy? Hella good to see your still kickin around these parts. :)

Didn't you have a really awesome guitar made a while back? I seem to remember that!

Welcome back @Pako :)

Thanks Robin. Yes, I have been blessed with a few awesome basses.

image.jpeg
Hey when are you and @Michael88 going to arm wrestle for the GTP belt?

Haha, I Would gladly give up any belt I may have to keep from getting broken up from Michael. Have you seen home lately? The boy's been eating his wheaties. :)

Haha, I Would gladly give up any belt I may have to keep from getting broken up from Michael. Have you seen home lately? The boy's been eating his wheaties. :)

Eh you give yourself not enough credit ;)

Nice to see you back. Means more instrument photos.

Yes, welcome back. Sorry to say that it's mainly the same bunch of losers here there always was. Oh well.

:P

Reactions: Ken
Yes, welcome back. Sorry to say that it's mainly the same bunch of losers here there always was. Oh well.

:P

Misery loves company! :) Glad to see you're still hanging around these parts!

Back