Hello my name is Joesph

Status
Not open for further replies.
As ineloquent as OP's first post was... That some of it remains valid is a little concerning

Last edited:
Is there another kind?
Allow me to introduce you to the falabella:

1703462656774.png

(they are hilarious at gallop, I might add)

Can’t read fine print if you don’t have time to read it for one and two I should be able to rest my progress I payed for the game so I have that right and for two how am I suppose to play the game when I can’t buy anything I need because I used all my game cash for other races and now I am stuck I should not have to buy extra game cash I know I don’t need to

You deserve GT Planet premium!!

Hi, my name is Daev. As much I personally dislike the in game economy of GT7, I suggest you don't try trolling next time. With such compelling arguments as yours, no one stands a chance.

Never spend real money on fake money
I’ve got plenty of real money, so I figure ‘ynot?’.
Get back to me when you’ve got real money to spend on fake money without worrying about it, maybe…maybe then I’ll take your financial advice.

Right, well telling every single person how to effectively (but expensively) grind is pretty sick, and not in a good way.

Not everyone has too much money like you.

Private profile eh? Cool.

Last edited:
My first thought was Circuit Experience. Famine beat me to it, however, you don't need all gold to win enough money to buy some new cars. Bronzing several of them will do it.

Get back to me when you’ve got real money to spend on fake money without worrying about it, maybe…maybe then I’ll take your financial advice.
I didn't think it was possible to get any worse. But to realize that this guy seems to be genuine and not trolling probably takes the cake for this thread.

In all seriousness I am a bit disappointed in the immaturity in the beginning. But of course Joseph didn't make it exactly easy for us either. At least he introduced himself.

I didn't think it was possible to get any worse. But to realize that this guy seems to be genuine and not trolling probably takes the cake for this thread.

In all seriousness I am a bit disappointed in the immaturity in the beginning. But of course Joseph didn't make it exactly easy for us either. At least he introduced himself.
It’s always possible to get worse. Especially on the internet.

If it makes you feel any better though…Hello, I’m BangsMcCoy. I have loads of disposable income and I’m tired of everyone acting like you’re not allowed to buy micro transactions or that people that do deserve to be shamed for it. It’s not my fault you’re poor or happen to be a miser.

It's not your wealth or you buying and endorsing mtx which is the problem. All of that is perfectly fine.

It is you putting people down for (presumably) not being as wealthy and using the adjective "poor" derogatorily that is a huge issue and makes you a terrible person.

I’m pretty sure most people here can afford the MTX. I know I certainly can. It’s just… what a stupid thing to spend your money on. And you get such a measly amount. It’s a terrible deal. You won’t have your money for long if you can’t tell when your pants are being pulled down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back