Hello my name is Joesph

Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
United States
I started to play GT again and now I don’t like it because I gone broke trying to get this dump rally race done it’s to the point now I don’t want to play this game because now I am broke in game. You can’t even sell part for creidit and two I want to delete this GT account to start fresh if not we’ll never play game again

images.jpg

Can’t read fine print if you don’t have time to read it for one and two I should be able to rest my progress I payed for the game so I have that right and for two how am I suppose to play the game when I can’t buy anything I need because I used all my game cash for other races and now I am stuck I should not have to buy extra game cash I know I don’t need to

Can’t read fine print if you don’t have time to read it for one and two I should be able to rest my progress I payed for the game so I have that right and for two how am I suppose to play the game when I can’t buy anything I need because I used all my game cash for other races and now I am stuck I should not have to buy extra game cash I know I don’t need to
Just replay races you’ve already completed for credits!

If your broke then just hit the track any car can win Le man 700pp.

Here this is great thread for info on that race.

Reactions: kjb
Nice to meet you Joesph.
Which race are you trying to complete and what have you spent all your credits on?
Merry Christmas.

Nice to meet you Joesph.
Which race are you trying to complete and what have you spent all your credits on?
Merry Christmas.
I am on the rally race and sought a rally car and very little tuning parts and was still not at 700 pp I got it to 658 and I just slide too much even with the dirt tires I tried to sell parts from gifts but I found out the hard way you get no game cash for them I love to drive and the game is great because I feel like I am in a real race car again racing it real calms me down thank you for your time

...exactly as he said?
You know being rude and disrespectful is not a good look on you brah

You know being rude and disrespectful is not a good look on you brah
He said "Repeat races you've already done, in order to acquire credits." What's unclear about that?

Just pick the event that suits you the best, and what you have no problem winning. Keep in mind you can also set the game difficulty to Easy, which makes the AI slower but doesn't affect payouts.

On that note, maybe pay a bit more attention to how you dress your posts and more people might actually be mindful. I'm not poking fun at you here, but the first post reeked of resentment towards the game (not to mention how the thread title sounds like an introduction), and we've received numerous, toxic first posts like these, and we generally have a laugh when the posts are presented as they are. ;)

Happy hunting!

Last edited:
I am on the rally race and sought a rally car and very little tuning parts and was still not at 700 pp I got it to 658 and I just slide too much even with the dirt tires I tried to sell parts from gifts but I found out the hard way you get no game cash for them I love to drive and the game is great because I feel like I am in a real race car again racing it real calms me down thank you for your time
Rally races are a lot more slidey than regular races, and they are pretty difficult. You don’t need to get your car all the way up to the recommended PP, you just need to practice until you get better at the rally physics.

It helps to turn traction control off in these events - go into assist settings before the race starts and knock the slider down to zero. It won’t fix the sliding, but it’ll stop your car feeling like it’s getting stuck in the muck whenever you turn a corner. Just don’t forget to turn traction control back on again when you go back to racing on tarmac!

Good luck.

Go back and do other races you have already completed or try some different races you have the proper cars for...There is also a difficulty setting if you click my page on top left and go to settings you will find it

If you’re out of in game credits then just buy micro transactions and more tuning parts to go faster. It’s easy to do.
The joke was funny the first time and the couple times after, but it's starting to get a little old now, even if it's not meant as a joke and is actually true.

Last edited:
I started to play GT again and now I don’t like it because I gone broke trying to get this dump rally race done it’s to the point now I don’t want to play this game because now I am broke in game. You can’t even sell part for creidit and two I want to delete this GT account to start fresh if not we’ll never play game again
This is a forum, not an airport. No need to announce your departure from here :)

If you want cash you got to grind same races over n over, maybe this game ain't for you.

Last edited:
1703687609182.png

But, as all the other people commented, just head back into World Circuits and choose any race you want to redo to get more credits.

For other ways of earning more credits, you can also try for gold in the licences (Licence Centre), gold in the missions (Missions), gold in Circuit Experiences (World Circuits), and - if you've opened Sport Mode - the biweekly Time Trials (these don't require PS Plus).

I don't know what a "dump rally race" is, but rally is... different in GT. In any case it shouldn't be a particularly difficult thing to do as the AI in rally suck giant horse wang. If you could perhaps provide more information about the precise difficulties you're having, people here might be able to help you out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back