Helmets and race suits

  • Thread starter Thread starter parksideu14
  • 16 comments
  • 1,727 views
Messages
326
United Kingdom
Wigan
Messages
iiHiiNDLEYx
If you change your current suit will you lose it
 
Nah you won't, it will go to your items where the paint chips, horns etc are
 
So you can use 2 different suit like 10 times ???
 
Nah you won't, it will go to your items where the paint chips, horns etc are

No, when I used the 'new' stuff today I had nothing in the items that resembled the suit/helmet I was using on my 'old' A-Spec avatar.

I think that's what the OP was referring to...

EDIT: Ah, seeing his reply above mine makes me realise that I misunderstood his question. In that case; No. When you take a helmet or suit off it goes back into your items.
 
Probably
 
I may have to try one of the new ones as my old suit is just sooo last year!..:sly:
 
When you create a new driver you can get an all white helmet and suit.
 
When you create a new driver you can get an all white helmet and suit.

you cant keep the suit though... you cant keep the beginner suits. but you can hit random and keep any of those
 
How i change my A-Spec suit?

Can't find this option ANYWHERE.
 
You definitely do NOT lose any suits.

I was using that grey/green one (original) for my drivers. It was the one that got turned to like neon blue in one of the updates, but with 1.10 was turned back to the grey/green.

I took it off, applied one of the other suits and helmets, raced. Took that suit helmet combo off, raced, and now have my grey/green on.

You don't lose them from wearing them.
 
I changed my outfit but it showed my old suit and helmet when I won a race. 👎
 
Back