A azz4eva Messages 1 Messages azz4eva Nov 29, 2010 #1 Hi I am new to the game and have a box standard Honda civic . Would anyone kindly like to give me one of their spare cars etc please. J wild be really grateful. And will repay the favour to other newbies when I make some nice money
Hi I am new to the game and have a box standard Honda civic . Would anyone kindly like to give me one of their spare cars etc please. J wild be really grateful. And will repay the favour to other newbies when I make some nice money
daan Salut Gilles Moderator Messages 37,148 Scotland Messages GTP_daan Nov 29, 2010 #2 Then you could always play the game in order to get better cars. And we have a few trading threads already.
Then you could always play the game in order to get better cars. And we have a few trading threads already.