Help downloading classic content

Belgium
Aarschot
hondalicious
I need help downloading this content.
In my download list it says ready for downloading 3/10, i checked the box for automatic download but nothing happens.

Do i need to do something else?

Nope just need to wait. I anticipate it will be available to download sometime after 10pm tonight ready for the supposed midnight unlock of the full game.

Did you already have the Classic edition of the game or just the standard?

I had the Classic edition pre ordered and installed the whole thing last night and all the classic content was ready to go, i only had a chance to have a quick go on Brands Hatch with the 90's Ferrari last night.

Well, there's still no solution in sight to this problem, but has anyone else noticed that the DLC has disappeared from the Store option in the My F1 menu?

yes, i have the classic edition.

checked again this morning, last night al my updates and patches downloaded with the automatic download i set at night but still no F1 classic 90's content :s

really getting annoyed with this, why don't they just put it on the disc.

Can someone tell me how large the game is to download? Canadian stores never carry extra copies of the game...

Its just around 9gb, I can't remember if it is 8.9gb or 9.2gb. Plus 210mb for the classic edition content.

Thanks so its cheaper to by the classic edition rather than buy standard and dlc separate

No, I bought F1 2013 for £35 from ASDA & the 2 Classic packs from PSstore at £6.49 each so all in I paid £47.98, The lowest price I found on F1 2013 Classic edition was £50 same as PSstore price, GAME want £60 for it.

No, I bought F1 2013 for £35 from ASDA & the 2 Classic packs from PSstore at £6.49 each so all in I paid £47.98, The lowest price I found on F1 2013 Classic edition was £50 same as PSstore price, GAME want £60 for it.

Yes you are correct, I still haven't purchased the game yet but the standard edition is now under £30 on Amazon. I have being reading further into it, Codemasters only made like 10,000 copies of the classic edition as a sort of release incentive; most of these were sold via pre-orders so now the few remaining are super expensive. In hindsight, anyone who brought it has been screwed over by at least £10, and as far as I can tell the only other difference in the two versions besides game content is the fancy game case cover.

Back