Help! H shifter dont work in sports mode

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dainol
  • 7 comments
  • 7,400 views
Messages
3
Norway
Norway
I got this game just 2 weeks ago, and whenever i join a race in sports mode my h shifter wont work at all, works in normal online lobbies.
Please help
 
I got this game just 2 weeks ago, and whenever i join a race in sports mode my h shifter wont work at all, works in normal online lobbies.
Please help
Would be helpful if you include more info like wheel brand, model, and you might post this message in the hardware section .
 
Would be helpful if you include more info like wheel brand, model, and you might post this message in the hardware section .
Thrustmaster tgt and thrustmaster th8a shifter
 
Thats sad, no heel toe downshifts for me i guess :(

You can do it everywhere else, but people found glitches in the way it works that made them faster at the time so I was banned. The issue that caused the ban has since been fixed(slow shift times in H pattern cars for Paddle/AT users) though so they could theoretically bring it back now.

My shifter just sits there collecting dust now. :(
 
You can do it everywhere else, but people found glitches in the way it works that made them faster at the time so I was banned. The issue that caused the ban has since been fixed(slow shift times in H pattern cars for Paddle/AT users) though so they could theoretically bring it back now.

My shifter just sits there collecting dust now. :(
I use my shifter in public lobbies and offline. I try to go fo the correct shift for the car as I have paddles and stick available. It makes the game much more interesting especially with old/classic cars without ABS.
 
clutch is banned in sport mode for avoiding any unfairness against ds4 players.
 
Back