help needed.. i neeed to loose weight!

• Thread starter psonefreak
  • 67 comments
Pink_the_Floyd
Do not follow any diets!!!!

Just do not eat white sugars or anything made with white flower or white sugar, they are worst.

Build up sporting;

I'm 1m 90cm and I weigh 90 kilos.

I'm now cycling every day (36km) and I jog every day about 30 minutes to 1 hour.

Best you can do! But build it up do not think you can run 50 km at once 👍
That is an extremely time consuming exercise regime.

The fact is most people don't have that much time to spend, so dieting would be vital.

Work out in the morning on an empty stomach then lift weights in the afternoon. Does magic.

Im about the owner's built but Im 5'9 and I just want to get faster and stronger without lifting weights and all I can think of is a punching bag. Everymorning, I bike to my school(( which is about a 20 minute ride, if I pedal fast)) and I bike everywhere else.I don't like taking protein shakes because I don't want to be too buff. Yes, I play DDR((it does wonder with the right diet)) but I stop. am I going the right way? I cut down on carbs and Sugars and try to eat lean chicken breast and turkey sandwhiches. I just want to get fast with a strong punch. If you guys want to know my DDR diet it was:
3 hrs of DDR on Sat and Sunday ( professional mode/Heavy Mode)
30 minutes of Workout( Mon, Weds, Fri)( Bench,Cleans, Squats and incline)
1 Mile of running
and the meal:
Grilled Chicken
Steam Rice and
Steam Vegetables
I did that for months and it got me from 220 to 189lbs and I forgot to add, I play basket ball((I goin to go play some))

First, well done. That's a fair bit fo weight you've lost there.

So, when you say fast do you mean like running? Because the best thing for that would simply be shuttle runs. These are quite intense so only do so when you think your ready. And the key is to make sure you are always trying your best for them.

For the punch, light/medium weights will help. But best thing would be to take up a sport that involves it. Boxing, Karate, Kick boxing etc.

First, well done. That's a fair bit fo weight you've lost there.

So, when you say fast do you mean like running? Because the best thing for that would simply be shuttle runs. These are quite intense so only do so when you think your ready. And the key is to make sure you are always trying your best for them.

For the punch, light/medium weights will help. But best thing would be to take up a sport that involves it. Boxing, Karate, Kick boxing etc.
Like Agility wise but that might work.

Back