Help on some Licenses

• Thread starter liam2maps
  • 38 comments
Well it is hard, as you say, but I'm not giving up. I have done all the races and will work on that IA gold license so that my signature can be full :). Thank you for tips, but wall riding is not my style ;). As I nicely remember from other licenses - practise practise practise ... :D

vipersan
Well it is hard, as you say, but I'm not giving up. I have done all the races and will work on that IA gold license so that my signature can be full :). Thank you for tips, but wall riding is not my style ;). As I nicely remember from other licenses - practise practise practise ... :D
Sorry, I'd misunderstood and thought you were just deperately trying to get bronze.

And think about saving one of the IA tests so you can repeat it to collect all four colours of Nismo 400R.

http://www.geocities.com/gt2toxs/gt/diary/2000-09-09.html

hehe no trouble there. I have completed them all, in different colors and then decided to go playing the game. Now that I have done the game, I would like to get 'em all gold. But I probobly won't repeat one test to get all colors, since I am also to play GT2 :). Thank you for advice!

SportWagon
Sorry, I'd misunderstood and thought you were just deperately trying to get bronze.

And think about saving one of the IA tests so you can repeat it to collect all four colours of Nismo 400R.

http://www.geocities.com/gt2toxs/gt/diary/2000-09-09.html

I think in the PAL version you only win the yellow one. Can you post pictures of the car in it's different colours? If you R mod the car, do they become the same yellow design?

TMM
I think in the PAL version you only win the yellow one. Can you post pictures of the car in it's different colours? If you R mod the car, do they become the same yellow design?
If someone with a PAL version is handy with a GameShark Pro, they might be able to tell whether the car has alternate colours (which doesn't necessarily guarantee you can win them).

Yes, I believe both race-mods are basically yellow, with minor variations. But I'll try to check. It will take a while to get around to getting pictures. :D

IMG
(dead photobucket links) (or should be)

Here's a red stock 400R from US version 1.1
img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/SportWagon/TRD400R.jpg

(I should eventually be able to restore a hot link to a personal copy of that image)
(TRD400R ????)
Yes, a TRD 3000 racing a 400R...

(Eventually I have added the image as an attachment[/i]

Attachments

• TRD400R.jpg
    TRD400R.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Nice picture. R U catching the TRD3000 and passing on the inside or is it passing you?

I'm driving the 400R.

This is the Normal Series. There are only 6 AI cars which ever show up:

NSX TypeSzero
TRD 3000GT
Impreza'96WRX STi VerIII
efini RX-7 Aspec
R33 Skyline GT-R
Lancer Evo IV GSR

So an AI field can be characterized by which of those six is not present. (GT1 always maximizes the number of manufacturers represented in the AI; so you always get 5 different cars here; in e.g. the Lightweight series or USvsUK there are only four manufacturers it chooses from, so you actually get duplicate cars (not only manufacturers, but cars; when there are only 5 or fewer manufacturers, with some manufacturers having only one choice, their car always shows up, e.g. Impreza in USvsJP or RX7 and Lancer in Tuned Series; for some reason when a manufacturer needs to be duplicated, you can actually get two identical models of car, even if the manufacturer has other choices )) But, in any case, the AI never drives a 400R in the Normal Series.

SportWagon
I'm driving the 400R.

This is the Normal Series. There are only 6 AI cars which ever show up:

NSX TypeSzero
TRD 3000GT
Impreza'96WRX STi VerIII
efini RX-7 Aspec
R33 Skyline GT-R
Lancer Evo IV GSR

So an AI field can be characterized by which of those six is not present. (GT1 always maximizes the number of manufacturers represented in the AI; so you always get 5 different cars here; in e.g. the Lightweight series or USvsUK there are only four manufacturers it chooses from, so you actually get duplicate cars (not only manufacturers, but cars; when there are only 5 or fewer manufacturers, with some manufacturers having only one choice, their car always shows up, e.g. Impreza in USvsJP or RX7 and Lancer in Tuned Series; for some reason when a manufacturer needs to be duplicated, you can actually get two identical models of car, even if the manufacturer has other choices )) But, in any case, the AI never drives a 400R in the Normal Series.

Very nice and I did know that. Re-read my question, I didn't ask which car you were driving, I asked if you were passing the AI on the inside or if the AI was passing you on the outside. OK, it's still a dumb question cause I guess you are passing the AI on the inside.

A-1 is such as bast**d, i just cant do it! Ive been trying for 6 months, target time for gold is 32:400, and my best is 32:409, i just cant seem to get closer

Latest Posts

Back