Help Thread For Los Santos Missions.

You bugger! i was gonna start this thread!, but just not this early, because not many people will now enough about the missions to help people enough.
I had it all planned out how i was gonna do it aswell, way to ruin my dream man!.

Yeah, we have a few threads planned for late this month early next month, oh well *sigh*

KM, this thread had been talked about for ages. It was planned, organised and everything was going to be perfectly run. I think we should let this one go (or close it) and let R32GTST/M do his. It was going to be very well organised.

Is that okay with you, KM?

The only reason I had a problem, was that this was gonna be a good forum for future referance, so we could refer people to it if they posted mission queries in other threads.
So in order for us to achieve that, we were gonna wait till people had the knowledge, and game experience, to make helpfull posts. And it would help keep the posts shorter aswell.

Blake
Yeah, if it's alright with you KM can we get this closed?

I don't mind. Looks like it's sinking like a lead balloon anyway. It'll probably be a while before people start needing much help anyway.

KM.

KieranMurphy
I don't mind. Looks like it's sinking like a lead balloon anyway. It'll probably be a while before people start needing much help anyway.

KM.
Sweet dude!, just shows ya though great minds do think alike. lmao:)

Is Anyone else having troubles with Og Loc? I don't need help (I can do it on my own...) but is anyone else having troubles? Hardest mission yet, IMO.

I had problems with the OG Loc missions. Just keep trying, and try not too get too frustrated!

When is R32's mission help thread going up anyways?

Anyway, this thread is meant to die. Please wait, or talk about this in the Spoilers for GTA thread. Thanks guys, and remember kiddies:

Posting here keeps this thread alive. And we don't want that to happen, do we?

R32's Mission Help thread will be up on the 31st of October I believe.

Because it was already pre-planned, and it was going to be set out better. Please restrict yourselves from posting here, and post all questions in the Spoilers for GTA:SA thread.

Thank you.

what a great game! 👍
i dont have trouble on the missions only a question, what for is the gang active mode and passive mode? if i push up on the dpad nothing happens,
thnx

Hks_Fanatic
what a great game! 👍
i dont have trouble on the missions only a question, what for is the gang active mode and passive mode? if i push up on the dpad nothing happens,
thnx

i found out, just hold r1 on a gang member and then push up on the dpad, and they follow
drive by here i come :dunce:

KieranMurphy
People may as well use this thread for asking about missions now that it's here. It's not causing anyone any harm.

KM.
i AGREE! i snooze(as it was in this case due to our time zone difference) i loose.
We'll just use this as the official thread!

To all people who are having trouble with any missions in GTA San Andreas, this is the place to post, our "kind and helpfull" members will be "more" than pleased to help you with info or advice in anyway possible!
Thank you!:sly:

What makes this official??? do you work with Rockstar Games??? because if you dont this is not even NEAR to being official. ANd I think if somone wants to post or ask something about a mission outside this thread..they will. Although I'd just play the game and try to figure it out one self. More fun that way.

scoobyonline200
What makes this official??? do you work with Rockstar Games??? because if you dont this is not even NEAR to being official. ANd I think if somone wants to post or ask something about a mission outside this thread..they will. Although I'd just play the game and try to figure it out one self. More fun that way.
Im sorry!, did my post offend you in some way?, i could'nt help but notice there seemed to be a negative undertone to your post.
The idea is not for it to be R* official, just GTP official.
Also your idea of posting out of genre just baffles me, so you mean to tell me that if someone creates a thread like this, with the intend that this was created, people should just ignore that and clutter up the forum, posting elsewhere other than in the thread intended for there subjest of post.
Which will inevitably clutter up the forum HMM???:indiff:

***********possible spoilers*************

This isnt a mission, but after you do the house break in (you know the one with the guys asleep and he has a mounted cannon in his lounge)

where do you find the van to do more house break ins at night?.... I need cash!

scoobyonline200
Oh there's nothing official about it. It's just handy to have a central clearing house for mission discussions so someone thinking of posting a new question can quickly find the solution or help with a missions that's already been answered by someone else. That was people might find the answer to their problem quickly and neatly and won't have to wait for an answer from somebody else.

If someone else wants to post their question in a new thread then I don't care less.

Calling it official just makes me feel like a big man. :dopey:

KM.

Yeah I would like to know that, I just need cash ATM, so im pimping :D

How do you take over gang territories?

BTW thanks for the van location, it was there.

Back