Help Thread For Los Santos Missions.

Yes-- I noticed that if you go back to Los Santos and if you don't go back and date her, that your progress with her will drop off after a while--but as long as you are on another island--it will stay where ever you left it at.

Spuds725
Yes-- I noticed that if you go back to Los Santos and if you don't go back and date her, that your progress with her will drop off after a while--but as long as you are on another island--it will stay where ever you left it at.

Yup, mine is stuck at 10% and hasn't dropped for a while because I just couldn't be bothered. Goddamn dating. How boring can you get?

But I was back around Grove Street today just messing around and she phoned to complain that I hadn't been to see her.

I've got better things to do than entertain her.

KM.

2 questions...

When do I get to buy Madd Dogg's house?

And where would be my best chance of seeing a Turismo in L.S.

I saw 4 Cheetahs in Downtown. But, I found a Elegy on that street with the red on the road where the cars park in Vinewood.

Thanks for any help.

McLaren F1GTR
When do I get to buy Madd Dogg's house?
As far as I know you don't.

And where would be my best chance of seeing a Turismo in L.S.
Nowhere. Wait until you get to LV and cruise the strip at night. I saw 10-15 in a span of 3 minutes.

ExigeExcel
Quick question, once you are 'chucked' out of Los Santos, are you able to carry on dating Denise?
I kind of neglected her
I finally went back and killed her! You can kill her, but you need to use manual aim. A few good hits with the Desert Eagle should do the trick. Once you kill her, it says: "Your girlfriend is dead". Her icon disappears off the map. I'm now dating Katie, from Paradiso, San Fierro.

What does your progress with her do??? Does it stay locked at what it was when she had her accident (got in your line of fire)??

KM
According to my stats, I've started dating Helena. Whoever the hell she is. I don't even have an icon on my map for her.
Odd. Do you still have Denise?

Also, Spuds, the progress disappears from your Stats.

KieranMurphy
According to my stats, I've started dating Helena. Whoever the hell she is. I don't even have an icon on my map for her.

KM.

According to my stats I'm dating Michelle and Helena... and the when I was in SF I got busted and my "Progress with Katie" got raised!! (But I reloaded so it's not in my stats anymore!)

And you know the call that Cesar gives you about Wednesday and Friday being the delivery days... well I failed Badlands A race and I got that call after I got out of my dead car... but I didn't hear what he said so I reloaded... and I then didn't get it til I'd done about 4 missions into SF!!! Weird huh?!

C.

Certainly odd, but I remember watching Blake get past all of that stuff and he didn't get many calls at all.

Also, I've figured out the Dating Michelle thing. I have it too. It's the girl at the Turning Tricks Driving School. If you go up to her, and she rejects you, you get 5% or 5 points or something like that. I'm about 75% sure on this.

Did you approach or at least bump into her and the Driving School, Spuds?

Yep, that's what I thought. Just waiting for an answer from Spuds now, as he said he doesn't even know who she is, but I presume he may have been curious or bumped into her. You don't get to find out her name then anyway, so I'm guessing he might have done that.

That's the best theory I can think of. I didn't notice her in my Stats until this afternoon, and I went up to her today for the first time. She told me I needed more fat. :(

Jimmy Enslashay
Yep, that's what I thought. Just waiting for an answer from Spuds now, as he said he doesn't even know who she is, but I presume he may have been curious or bumped into her. You don't get to find out her name then anyway, so I'm guessing he might have done that.

That's the best theory I can think of. I didn't notice her in my Stats until this afternoon, and I went up to her today for the first time. She told me I needed more fat. :(

I saw her and......

**edit**
rest removed-- this is Los Santos thread--- wrong topic to talk about SF stuff.

Jimmy Enslashay
Neither have I...where did that come from?

being kicked out refers to being brought out by the cop-- kind of have to be to have opened up 2nd (landmass/island/city/metro area....pick one)

You get "kicked out" of Los Santos after the Green Sabre mission.Kicked out as in forced out of Los Santos by Tenpenny and Pulaski.

Jimmy Enslashay
Yeah I realise, but why wouldn't he get kicked out?
He probably means he's not kicked out because he can go back whenever he wants. He might have thought that kicked out meant that you couldn't get back into Los Santos.

KM.

Ahh I see. In that case, you can go back, but you aren't welcome apparantly. I've been back many times. Just don't hang around too long in the one spot in Ballas territory. They will tolerate you for a little while, but if you station yourself in the one place for a while, they will get suspicious and force you off.

Back