Help Thread For Los Santos Missions.

yeti
I did Pimp upto 6 but tarted it into a tree on the freeway...

Also I was hungry so my muscle was deteriorating and wasn't sure whether I could get food and get back in the car in time... I'll do it again sometime... I'm pretty sure it goes upto 10... it said "Pimping 6 out of 10" after I stopped!!

Do you know if Taxi is 50 in a row or 50 total?

C.

I don't know if I completed it or not, I just got "something" at 50---I did 50 total (not in a row) best I got in a row was 22 and then my car caught fire.

I let my muscle deteriorate while I was in the middle of taxi--just ate and went back the gym after to get it back-- I think if you have extra fat it will use that up before it uses muscle, so you might want to eat extra prior to doing anything that takes a while (taxi, paramedic, firefighter, pimping)--I'm not sure about this but it just seems like it.

Not in a row... that's good then... dunno whether or not I could be bothered to Taxi for about two hours!!

Yeah they do say that you need to keep your fat levels up to maintain your muscle (Sweet or smoke at the beginning) so that sounds about right... stuff yourself full of Pizza then do the Taxi... does the taxi go slower/ride lower if you're fat?

C.

KieranMurphy
Word of advice for those who get to the next island - don't stunt off the top of Mount Chiliad on a Sanchez. It's not a good idea :crazy:

KM.

I went off the top in a camper. Somehow it landed on it's wheels and I drove off.

This game is absolutely amazing.

Im still in LS only done 10 missions or so - Ammunation not open yet - boo!!!

Question about house robberies, I have learnt from here that I need to use the designated van (near the gym), its got to be dark, houses with small yellow pointer can be robbed - How do you actually get the money from this ????

Also - How do I pimp ??? Dont answer if a mission tells you or if its obvious !

Thanks

You need to find the convertable called the Broadway. I believe theres some in the top left part of LS. It's an R3 mission, like Taxis and Pizza deliveries.;)

And yes James, you need the designated van.

Edit: Found a pic of a Broadway
fansite_exclusive_september_3.jpg

OK so just find the car - It doesnt hint that you have to get the car to do the pimp missions ? Its just parked up ?

Im going to have a bash at the horse racing - I cant get the 1.4 mill out of my head thats mentioned further up !!!

BigJamesGTI
OK so just find the car - It doesnt hint that you have to get the car to do the pimp missions ? Its just parked up ?
It's just like the Taxi/Vigilante/etc. missions. If you hop into the right type of car you'll get a message - press R3 to start pimping missions.

KM.

The Broadway looks sort of like a convertible Hermes (if that helps you find it)-- I did finish pimping-- (level 10) its not too hard (and you can get out of the car for 20 seconds at a time--so don't be afraid to)-- and doesn't take a whole lot of time-- taxi took well over an hour for me.

I finally moved on to the post Los Santos missions---I'm sitting at about 23% now and have completed about 41 missions now-- I think some side stuff counts as missions (not just assigned missios) but I did not verify--- my time played is about 25 hours (of course I screwed around for several hours and either stunted or explored for at least 6 hours).

The Broadway reminds me of a car from Mafia (the Game). I don't mind it, and I love the fact that it handles like a Truck (I like crappy handling cars), although alot of cars provide a bit of difficulty to control, and I'm really loving that.

I'm sitting around 24% from memory.

How the hell do you play Pool/billards?? Ive seen screenies where people play, but when im in the bar it wont let me?

It depends whether the guy at the Pool Table has a stick in his hand or not. If he has a Pool Cue, he will let you play. Some people must be "guarding" the Pool Table for someone else.

Hey guys, I'm new to the world of SA, the game kicks major ass. Anyways, I've spent a few hours in it, having a little trouble with the "Catalyst" mission early on with the "R" next to the first safehouse. I can't seem to find armour, or a decent gun around. Ammunation isn't open, so should I do some missions with other guys first to open it or keep trying and dying for a long time? Or does anybody know a place where I can find a good "piece"?

TriplePlay
Hey guys, I'm new to the world of SA, the game kicks major ass. Anyways, I've spent a few hours in it, having a little trouble with the "Catalyst" mission early on with the "R" next to the first safehouse. I can't seem to find armour, or a decent gun around. Ammunation isn't open, so should I do some missions with other guys first to open it or keep trying and dying for a long time? Or does anybody know a place where I can find a good "piece"?

Yeti
A couple of tips in Los Santos...

Behind Sweet's house is a culvert... down there is an Uzi (to the right) and some body armour (to the left under the bridge) These are really useful... especially in the early missions when an Uzi is the best weapon available...

C.

C.

The armor is way up on the side-but under the bridge (that was actually a good find considering its location 👍 )--- there is also armor in the "atrium", a building near downtown you can enter--its kind of south of downtown.

You can get an SMG (aka MP5 I think) at Unity Station. Next to the parking lot near the tracks there is a wall next to the building-- its behind the wall.

Don't worry-- the Ammunations do eventually open up.

Question-- I don't want to know where it is, only where it isn't--- is the flight school in Los Santos????--- don't tell me where if it isn't, only tell me if it is in Los Santos.

Thanks ..... Spuds

Spuds725
(that was actually a good find considering its location 👍 )

Why thank you Mr Spuds...

I was well impressed when I found it... I almost used the targetting thing and would've left it there for ever more... until I realised it was real close to home...

Also there is a pistola in the garden of the house next to Sweets... but the Uzi is obviously far more impressive!!

I've heard that there is a Desert Eagle somewhere near Ocean Docks... but I haven't found (looked for) it yet!!

C.

Jimmy -- not much help bud :) I already knew about that one, just a 9 is not enough for me. I'm getting the hang of shootin (new target system) TY yeti and spuds....i'll give it a shot. I've been doing sweet's missions, their fun and not too hard ;)

I am not sure if anyone has mentioned this already but I figured out how to steal the planes without having to go to the aircraft school. you just go to the gate and on your left or right you should see a brick wall get a car and drive it along the wall then jump on the roof of the car then on the wall you should be in the airport but before you get to the planes you have to jump another fence.hope it helps someone.

Spuds725
Question-- I don't want to know where it is, only where it isn't--- is the flight school in Los Santos????--- don't tell me where if it isn't, only tell me if it is in Los Santos.

I've just been doing it and it isn't in Los Santos.

KM.

To Spuds:

**********POSSIBLE SPOILER ABOUT FLIGHT SCHOOL***********

IMO, skip it. Break into Los Santos airport fly the jet or dodo(not all in one flight; multiple times) And after awhile you'll see your flight skill increasing and eventually will get a notice a little more practice(multiple more flights) you'll get a pilot's license.:) Hope to help if you read it.

I think its been mentioned once before but its that good I'll mention it again - The best way to get money fast is gambling on the horses, i went in with a measly $1,000 and came out with $3,500,000. Always bet a set amount on the green horse, it has the worst odds but it rides home enough times in first to win you shed loads of cash !!!!

********* Planes randomly crashing in the middle of the street ???******

This has happened to me twice now - doesnt matter if Im in a mission or not, I hear a massive explosion, the screen shakes, the cars all bounce up and down, then a plane crashes to the ground of of nowhere (well more than likely out of the sky!!) you can walk on it, it has no pilot, it looks like an old fighter plane, a spitfire or something like that ?

I managed to get onto 2nd island this morning and the gang areas in LS have disappeared, they were shaded out in green purple and yellow, and it doesnt seem like I can go back and take over !! I imagine though that this would be the same even if you HAD taken all the gang areas over ????

Latest Posts

Back