Help!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DomtheBomb14
  • 15 comments
  • 995 views
Messages
66
United States
New York
Messages
DomtheBomb14
Hey guys, I was in a hacked lobby yesterday. This guy had his hacked X1 out and he was on his mic saying his hacked x1 had a horn. So i went next to him and he actually did have a horn in his hacked x1. Anyone know how to get the horn in it? Thanks!
 
I hear you can buy those at Autozone.
 
the car is only hack if its got lots of bhp which at this day and age it most likely is hacked because there are a lot of hacked cares around. For the matter of the horn issue no the x1 is not hacked because ive managed to install a horn onto my x1
 
Last edited:
A horn, in the "normal" X2010 (X2011)? I'll give that a try, tomorrow.

If it is possible, I guess you'll be able to install horns in all cars, also those that haven't got one.
 
I hear you can change the exhaust notes on those Hybrids, so it wouldn't surprise me if you could add a horn. :)
 
I was in a room last night and a guy had a hacked Integra with rwd, doing some drifting!
 
I was in a room last night and a guy had a hacked Integra with rwd, doing some drifting!

I was doing that in a drag racing room on Indy Road Course because I got bored. I haven't seen many people with it.
 
I was in a room last night and a guy had a hacked Integra with rwd, doing some drifting!

Hahaha, I'm getting that integra. As soon as I get on my ps3.
 
the car is only hack if its got lots of bhp which at this day and age it most likely is hacked because there are a lot of hacked cares around. For the matter of the horn issue no the x1 is not hacked because ive managed to install a horn onto my x1

Unless it was patched an X1 with a horn is definitely hacked; I know this because I love my X1s and checked to see if I could make them a bit more personal. Also, a hacked car doesn't have to have 1,000,000 bhp unless you seriously need to grow up (apparently most people who make and distribute hybrids haven't reached puberty yet :lol:).
 
Last edited:
Unless it was patched an X1 with a horn is definitely hacked; I know this because I love my X1s and checked to see if I could make them a bit more personal. Also, a hacked car doesn't have to have 1,000,000 bhp unless you seriously need to grow up (apparently most people who make and distribute hybrids haven't reached puberty yet :lol:).

wats the point in having hacked cars just for steering better? and little more bhp. might aswell go for big ones and for ur puberty thing. Im 19 years of age
 
Wow. Didn't know cars have a set age for people.
 
Wow. Didn't know cars have a set age for people.

Lol, maybe he mean't the style of car that teenagers like and adults like for example teenagers like me are looking for Nissan S13, Nissan Cefiro A31, MX5 Miata etc....and adults a 7 Seater car; can't think of anything else...
 
TwistyDrift
Lol, maybe he mean't the style of car that teenagers like and adults like for example teenagers like me are looking for Nissan S13, Nissan Cefiro A31, MX5 Miata etc....and adults a 7 Seater car; can't think of anything else...

I see what you mean. :p
 
Lol, maybe he mean't the style of car that teenagers like and adults like for example teenagers like me are looking for Nissan S13, Nissan Cefiro A31, MX5 Miata etc....and adults a 7 Seater car; can't think of anything else...

I had a s13 & miata as a teen, lol!
 
wats the point in having hacked cars just for steering better? and little more bhp. might aswell go for big ones and for ur puberty thing. Im 19 years of age

Are you making them then? If not, I don't see how what I said applies to you, or anybody else for that matter. Maybe my wording was a little off, but I meant people who make them for anything other than personal use. And I seriously don't understand wanting more power than a car can handle, even Jeremy Clarkson doesn't like cars like that and he's one of the most immature people alive.

Also, I noticed you avoided my opening point, I checked again and X1s don't accept horns. Hmm...
 
Back