HELPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!PS4 

• Thread starter lsantos72
  • 12 comments
Portugal
Portugal
lsantos72
Haven't got ps3 anymore so I can't play gran turismo 6, so I was wondering if I should buy a car game to play until GT7 comes out instead of just playing FIFA and then I saw Project cars and I loved the looks of it and I was wondering if it's any good in terms of gameplay and sound cause the graphics look very sexy, so should I buy or not?

Haven't got ps3 anymore so I can't play gran turismo 6, so I was wondering if I should buy a car game to play until GT7 comes out instead of just playing FIFA and then I saw Project cars and I loved the looks of it and I was wondering if it's any good in terms of gameplay and sound cause the graphics look very sexy, so should I buy or not?
Some people have had some issues on PS4, but many others have reported very few bad experiences. The physics are great, the depth of simulation is great. The car list is small but unlike in the GT series, every car feels unique and handles and laps according to it's own period specific technical prowess. In other words a 60's F1 car handles like one and a modern race car handles like a modern race car. They feel completely different and it will take time and practice to master them all. The track list is fantastic with several laser scanned tracks and many that are either hard to find or have never made it to a major console game. Well worth a buy IMO.

Some people have had some issues on PS4, but many others have reported very few bad experiences. The physics are great, the depth of simulation is great. The car list is small but unlike in the GT series, every car feels unique and handles and laps according to it's own period specific technical prowess. In other words a 60's F1 car handles like one and a modern race car handles like a modern race car. They feel completely different and it will take time and practice to master them all. The track list is fantastic with several laser scanned tracks and many that are either hard to find or have never made it to a major console game. Well worth a buy IMO.
Thanks, and can you customize the cars as well both performance and aerodynamics?

Thanks, and can you customize the cars as well both performance and aerodynamics?
It's a sim so that means only within the limitations of the real car. So there are no turbo bolt ons, no upgraded transmissions, no add on parts whatsoever. You can tune the components that are tunable on the real car and nothing more. Modern race cars have a massive number of tuning options, older race cars less so. Street cars less than that. All in all it means much more tuning on race cars but no customization. You can tune things like brake duct openings, caster, steering ratios, fast bump and rebound on shocks, slow bump etc.

If you loved GT, I believe you will love PCars. I have played everyday since its release. You will also meet a ton of great people to race with online, just not so much in the public lobby's. Anyone, who enjoys cars or racing will enjoy this game. I came from GT6 and the arcade handling of DC (not my cup of tea). I was completely amazed the first day I put this in my PS4. I have a feeling I will remember this game for a long time.

Definitely buy if you like to tune a car or learn to tune. There is no customisation like gran turismo with buyable parts but that adds to the fact that tuning is required.

Back