HemiShots [7/26/11 Random Update]

Little preview of the next two small shoots that will be coming up.

The Phoenix
5753205135_23acb52b0b_b.jpg

The Jolly Green Giant
5753204857_45e06320ca_b.jpg

Finally popping in, and I'm liking a lot of the stuff here. It's clear you're working off an influence from real life, which is great; the lessons learned through that can apply to some pretty stunning stuff in the game. I'm partial to that black and white Maser image on the last page - you could fool a good majority of people into thinking it's real! The RX-7 is another I'm really liking, you utilize lighting (or more appropriate, the lack of it) well, so they're dark images without being boring images.

The three Photo Travel Clio shots are great too, I like that you can give us images where the car fills the frame, or the more zoomed out ones, and they both still work. That kind of variety is what's needed.

Keep it up 👍

Finally popping in, and I'm liking a lot of the stuff here. It's clear you're working off an influence from real life, which is great; the lessons learned through that can apply to some pretty stunning stuff in the game. I'm partial to that black and white Maser image on the last page - you could fool a good majority of people into thinking it's real! The RX-7 is another I'm really liking, you utilize lighting (or more appropriate, the lack of it) well, so they're dark images without being boring images.

The three Photo Travel Clio shots are great too, I like that you can give us images where the car fills the frame, or the more zoomed out ones, and they both still work. That kind of variety is what's needed.

Keep it up 👍

Thanks! Real life photography is one of my favorite hobbies. I really love taking pictures or looking at photos of anything and everything, especially automotive photography. Unfortunately I don't have the time to really pursue it, so I try to make the most out of the photomode in the game.

And since I don't have any photo editing software I really have to try and make the most out of the in game camera effects and settings. It can get kind of tricky because although the camera in the game can due unreal things, the pictures still aren't as great as they can be. You know what they say, gotta work with what ya got.

So thanks and be sure to check in later this week, my schedule has been jam packed lately but I promise to have one of the cars shot and uploaded before the weekend. 👍

Well, here is that long overdue shoot that i promised last week.

The Phoenix

5753205035_e0cdd2a43b_b.jpg

5777735654_8722517145_b.jpg

5777735828_2c20373082_b.jpg

5777194979_0ba5329e5e_b.jpg

5753747596_edea3a48e2_b.jpg

The Jolly Green Giant

5753747538_ebac404ea2_b.jpg

5777195195_a3cf5018a2_b.jpg

5777736226_203e14f5b1_b.jpg

5777736538_ca5cc6cdef_b.jpg

5777736438_bacf3dc3ce_b.jpg

That's it for now, I'm not sure when my next update will be or what car I'm going to shoot so just stay tuned. Thanks for looking, comments and criticism are welcome. 👍

I love the colors you paint your cars with :D love the latest sets (that ISF shot :drool: )

Great work here 👍

The sets of the RX7 are great, the one of the clio is also very nice!

Thanks, those two sets might be my favorite so far but the more I look at how the ISF shots came out, the more I like them.

I love the colors you paint your cars with :D love the latest sets (that ISF shot :drool: )

Great work here 👍

Thank you! I love using the interesting paint tickets that they give you. It's a rare sight when the car I buy stays in it's factory color. But I still try to make sure that the paint fits the body style, for example something classy and subtle on a luxury car or something vibrant and bold on a tuner/import car.

Hey everybody, I'll have a small shoot up later/sometime soon... my schedule has been packed the last two weeks now that baseball has started, but I'll try to keep this thread updated as much as possible. But if everything goes as planned, I'll have the pictures for the "Auto Art Weekly" thread posted by tonight... I just need to find a German car that I haven't shot yet.

Great shots mate!👍

About the pics of " German auto king "

The clear object with simple background is best combination to express your message
" AMG king of German Auto "

We will see the result from other members on 6 June

Have a nice weekend

Hawk2201

oh my lord that last shot of the sls is sexy

Really nice work hemisport, some nice nice shots, love the low angle Clio shot.

Great shots. 👍👍👍

Great shots mate!👍

About the pics of " German auto king "

The clear object with simple background is best combination to express your message
" AMG king of German Auto "

We will see the result from other members on 6 June

Have a nice weekend

Hawk2201

Thanks guys, I wasn't extremely pleased with how the shots turned out. I didn't expect the color of the car to be so dark while shooting (it's Midnight Purple). I have an idea for another shoot already, so i'll try to get that up as soon as possible.

That second to last shot is probably the best SLS shot I've ever seen, great work :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: 👍

Personally, I wouldn't go that far but I definitely appreciate the comments.👍

So I haven't update this in a long time, I've been busy grinding and buying new drift cars... which just happens to be the theme that I'll be going with for a little while I guess. Now onto the pics, here is the first half of the 2 part shoot of my new absolute favorite drift car, the Dodge Viper.

My New Favorite Drifter Pt. 1
5840449718_7c438f88af_b.jpg

5840449892_16fc9c348d_b.jpg

5839902055_dd93793ca8_b.jpg

and a bonus shot of another drift car that I really like.

5840449554_0c6fedcee5_b.jpg

I like the first shot for a mix of reasons:

*Lighting
*Composition

Thanks, I think it might be one of the better shots that I have taken.

Anyway, here is the rest of the set along with 2 extra shots of a shoot that I never got around to doing.

New Drifter Pt. 2

5839902007_18c40404df_b.jpg

5839902357_a5a332b850_b.jpg

5839902149_cc688dbd10_b.jpg

and here are the two extra shots

5839901585_9f271dce4b_b.jpg

5840449270_e55fe6b750_b.jpg

I tried a different style on the Viper shots, instead of using a cool filter like I have become accustomed to I decided to try out the warm filter while adjusting the exposure. In the end I have mixed feelings about the results, but you only learn through trying so no loss to me.

Back