HemiShots [7/26/11 Random Update]

The Viper shots are great, and I really like how you brought the color and clarity out of the Evora (I think it is an Evora...) Well done!

Wow. Those Evora shots are awesome. Great work. 👍

Thanks! I think I'm going to use that location more often now, I really like the tunnel.

My favourite in these past few updates is the very first Viper GTS shot with only the car, amazing shot :drool: :drool: :drool:

Thanks, the best part about that picture is that I was able to achieve that effect without using photoshop. It's straight from the GT5 camera just like all my other shots.

Hey everybody, here is a small update to show that I'm still alive and playing GT5.

First up, my newest drift car.

5907223326_0235d94d52_b.jpg

5907223276_a07d3246c8_b.jpg

And an Enzo that I bought awhile ago. Can you guys guess what color I painted it?

5907223210_52897e04b4_b.jpg

5907223042_feea054f4e_b.jpg

5907223138_f3d51c2fa1_b.jpg

And this last one came out a little darker than I wanted it too, but I still like it a little.

5906666997_10b0eaae8d_b.jpg

The Corvette as a drift car. That's a bit different. Is it any good?

Oh, your shots. They look good. I think that last one is great but as you said, probably needs to be a bit brighter.

The Corvette as a drift car. That's a bit different. Is it any good?

Oh, your shots. They look good. I think that last one is great but as you said, probably needs to be a bit brighter.

Yup, I didn't really plan on ever buying a Corvette until I saw someone using one in a drift video. And surprisingly it's pretty good.

Lastly, thanks for looking and i appreciate the comments.

I guess nobody has any more guesses, oh well. I might have some more pics this weekend or tomorrow, I haven't had any free time because of work.

I love the fish-eye corvette shot (nice color choice as well) and the Enzo shots. Looks like canary yellow in the second photo. Great work.

I love the fish-eye corvette shot (nice color choice as well) and the Enzo shots. Looks like canary yellow in the second photo. Great work.

Thanks for the comments! And that guess isn't correct either. I'm just gonna give away what the color actually is. It's Isotope Green from my Lotus Evora that I shot a while ago.

My favourites are the 2nd Vette and 1st Enzo shots. 👍

Thanks! I love the little fish eye effect that the GT5 can give off.

Hey everybody, long time no post. I'll keep this short for everyone, I haven't been taking pics lately because I've been busy trying to work on my racing skills.

5976371257_e37ca6ef22_b.jpg

5976935576_604cb4875f_b.jpg

5976371337_b0b179f86b_b.jpg

some product placement
5976371437_6b6e045223_b.jpg

and my new race suit
5976371205_bdbc6a027d.jpg

Nice! The dark background (cool filter) and bright colour car really works.

I agree with Nato_777. The dark cool filtered background looks great with the colours of that car. 👍

Nice work :D:tup:

Nice job on getting the half open lights, looks great 👍 :drool:

Thanks everybody, I'm glad you all liked them. As for the half open lights, it took a lot of R1 tapping while driving and then a lot of pausing and unpausing during the replay. 👍

Back