Here, a pic of my custom body painted Rx-7 Infini (TXR03)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tercel_driver
  • 16 comments
  • 1,194 views

Tercel_driver

(Banned)
Messages
1,773
261103-Dscn0023.jpg


There. It is not very powerful.

It has 280hp at 7200rpms.
 
You could have at least resized that pic. :rolleyes:
 
:lol: And you could of posted more pic's!

ps: That's a RE Amemiya front bumper isn't it?
 
Looks good. I might do a custom paint job tonight after I finish hanging up my all blue Christmas light in my room. :D
 
I guess someone was listening when I said to post your custom paintjobs. Good job, but does the stripe go all the way back, or is it just the hood?;)
 
Originally posted by silviadrifter
I guess someone was listening when I said to post your custom paintjobs. Good job, but does the stripe go all the way back, or is it just the hood?;)

No. Just the hood. The spoiler is too short to make stripes, and well, I could have made some in the roof, but that part is hardly noticeable.
 
How does the custom paint job work... is it like MS Paint or what?
 
Its KINDA like ms paint, only more like a pixel editor and a little more primitive than ms paint if you can imagine that. its not the greatest to work w/ but you can do some nice things w/ it. if you wanna do ANYTHING w/ it tho, go buy a cheap little USB mouse cuz you can plug it into the ps2 and use it in the editor. trying to do anything w/ the controller is impossible. For anyone that hasnt seen my WRX, check out the official txr3 thread in this forum, page 8. I love that car now..dont feel like reposting the pics in here right now
 
A month ago, for me atleast. Go to your nearest mall and find a game store to pick it up. It's Tokyo Xtreme Racer 3. It is a ton of fun to play.
 
Back