Here it is guys, The Thrustmaster T500RS

  • Thread starter Thread starter haoTRUE
  • 8 comments
  • 1,746 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
You may want to fix your link!

Edit.
Thanks!

Looks impressive, but mega expensive! I will be staying with my g25.
 
Last edited:
Why all these new threads on the same topic? :p
 
Why all these new threads on the same topic? :p

Because, due to the sheer volume of posts on GTPlanet, no post unless constantly added to or stickied, ever sits on Page 1 for more than a few minutes. Better organization and more sub-forums MIGHT help, but basically, 4000 people online at the same time, how is anyone supposed to sift through all that?

Price of success, you might say!
 
Because, due to the sheer volume of posts on GTPlanet, no post unless constantly added to or stickied, ever sits on Page 1 for more than a few minutes. Better organization and more sub-forums MIGHT help, but basically, 4000 people online at the same time, how is anyone supposed to sift through all that?

Price of success, you might say!

I remember the T500 RS thread always being on the front page.
The real reason, however, is that they've moved it to the Steering Wheel section, which is correct but unfortunate as the Steering Wheel section is more hidden.. :scared:
 
I remember the T500 RS thread always being on the front page.
The real reason, however, is that they've moved it to the Steering Wheel section, which is correct but unfortunate as the Steering Wheel section is more hidden.. :scared:
I appreciate that it could be in the GT5 forum, but the Steering wheels forum is where it belongs. We can't just post threads in other forums because they have more traffic. I recall Jordan saying he was thinking of moving the steering wheels forum, so it may move to a more prominent position at some point. I don't know when that'll be though, as Jordan is busy just now.

We just have to rely on people to search, which they are clearly not doing...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back