Here's a laugh for ya

  • Thread starter Thread starter crossup
  • 33 comments
  • 2,669 views
I have a Panasonic Viera 50" with 3D capability. I've tried 3D in GT5 only once, for maybe 30 minutes, after that I had to stop as my eyes were hurting and felt like puking.

Also have 32" full hd lcd Sony in my bedroom, Panasonic has so much better picture.
 
ran a few problem races last night and the increased clarity improves my ability to be on the right line and not overrun corners as much. Its SO much easier to drive when you can see clearly, I'm not much faster but a lot more consistant and relaxed. But I am wasting a lot of time looking at stuff I've seen a hundred times before in the game, but now its a new game, even the interface screens are facinating :D
 
Since its now documented that even the mighty Shumi gets motion sickness when simming I'm going to hope I'm impervious to the effects...my wife gets dizzy just watching me drive and I drive 3' from a 42" Viera for hours with no ill effects(well a stiff back maybe :D)so hopefully the same will be true of 3D

I will say that a few times the AI has spun me out of first place, pretty much at the finish line, and I felt like puking :D after a 20 minute battle to the front

I have a Panasonic Viera 50" with 3D capability. I've tried 3D in GT5 only once, for maybe 30 minutes, after that I had to stop as my eyes were hurting and felt like puking.

Also have 32" full hd lcd Sony in my bedroom, Panasonic has so much better picture.
 
Well first impression is the 3D is great and wont be causing problems with eyes and nausea
 
Back