Here's All 50 Trophies/Achievements for DiRT Rally 2.0

The pun game is strong with this one. Lovely.

For entirely selfish reasons, I agree that the lack of PvP trophies is a good idea. The only game I've ever 'platinized' is Horizon Zero Dawn, but I think this one might be next.

I blew through half of these in my first 4 hours with the game:

upload_2019-2-22_14-32-55.png

Overall it seems to be an easier set than the previous title; if you really want to get Achievements out of the way you can turn down the AI difficulty for most of them.

It's much easier platinum imo than the original Dirt (which nearly killed me) Most are either grinds in a certain car/location/conditions and are easily done in custom events, or are simply certain relatively easy conditions to replicate. The fly in the ointment may be the Quattro Daily one where you need to finish in the top tier, because it's a relatively tough car, aliens will take the top spots and also the random nature it comes up.

Last edited:
If one achieve all 50 achievements, he/she surely can choose a DLC for free? No?

:D

It appears the following 2 trophies are glitched on PS4, looking at the Codies forums it is something they are aware of though how long it takes them to fix is another matter, typically one of them is arguably one of the hardest in the game and I finished top tier yesterday in the Quattro (only just) and got no trophy!!

These are the 2 trophies causing an issue, not sure of this is the case on Xbox and PC too;

• Fire Up That Car… Again – Finish in the top tier of an Audi Sport quattro S1 E2 Daily in Community Events
  • UPGRADED – Fully research and apply the maximum engine upgrade to 5 cars

It appears the following 2 trophies are glitched on PS4, looking at the Codies forums it is something they are aware of though how long it takes them to fix is another matter, typically one of them is arguably one of the hardest in the game and I finished top tier yesterday in the Quattro (only just) and got no trophy!!

These are the 2 trophies causing an issue, not sure of this is the case on Xbox and PC too;

• Fire Up That Car… Again – Finish in the top tier of an Audi Sport quattro S1 E2 Daily in Community Events
  • UPGRADED – Fully research and apply the maximum engine upgrade to 5 cars
They're bugged on all platforms currently.

Does anyone know what constitutes 'no assists'? I've won over 15 rallies with all assists turned off (including external cameras) and no trophy has popped? The only thing I can think is that you have to use manual gears? I've been using semi-automatic

On Psn they are both at 0,1%, someone got them.
That’s a good sign.

Hopefully that means the Xbox ones will be attainable soon.

Codemasters titles always seem to have some quirk with Achievements not firing, happened in the last few games I played :)

Time will tell but I’m not convinced they are fixed. Firstly there has been no patch, secondly both of the glitched trophies are suddenly 0.1% but both would be higher if they were working due to the nature of the actual requirement. I think perhaps they have been tested internally and the trophies have been earnt in advance if them been fully patched.

Fingers crossed we don’t have another GRID scenario

Back