First it was the launch trailer, giving a gritty look at the game and much of what it has to offer. Now we’ve got the next bit of info on DiRT Rally 2.0: the achievements.
All 50 achievements for the game are now live, thanks to progress-tracking website True Achievements. By the looks of things, there’s plenty to keep players occupied over the first couple of weeks. Expect more to do too, as Codemasters has outlined its plans for the game’s post-launch support.
One challenge stands out among the rest, “Keepin it Real”. The task? Engage Hardcore Damage on 15 Rally stages. No doubt a challenge even for veterans, it will take nothing short of iron will to nail this one down.
Beyond that, there’s “Against the Clock,” where players will need to complete 10 Time Trial events. Which, if we’re being honest, sounds like a walk in the park compared to the former.
While the game releases in mere days on February 26, those with the Deluxe Edition will have first crack at the game in its entirety beginning tomorrow.
If you can’t wait until either day, we took the new rally racer through its pace in our review. The short story is the game upholds its reputation and then some. If you’re a fan of the discipline, this is a must-have.
For those interested in the challenges that await, look no further than down below.
- A Noteworthy adVANTAGE – Win 5 events in the Aston Martin V8 Vantage GT-4
- A Household Name – Finish a Custom Championship
- Some Minor Wear and Tear – Purchase 5 cars from the Classifieds
- Rocky Road – Complete 10 stages in Argentina
- On the Ladder – Win your first My Team event
- Tough Competition – Win your first Custom event
- Antilag Engaged – Purchase your first FIA World Rallycross Supercar
- Fire Up That Car… Again – Finish in the top tier of an Audi Sport quattro S1 E2 Daily in Community Events
- That’s Dedication – Complete 3 Weekly Community Events
- Living the Dream – Purchase all five Group B AWD vehicles
- Eat my DiRT – Complete 20 Custom Events
- It Would Be Bakke’RUDE Not To – Win every Qualifier, the Semi Final, and Final in a World RX event
- Viva España – Win a Rally event in Spain driving the VW Polo R5
- Watch the DELTA – Purchase every Group A car
- Monster Energy Supercharge Award – Get the fastest start in the World RX Championship mode. In an event Final.
- We Had to Change the Girboks – Repair your car before a stage and win
- Clown Car – Complete 50 Joker laps
- Flight School – Complete 25 jumps of 50m or more
- Focused – Win your first event with Hardcore damage enabled
- Wheel Spin – Win 10 stages without using any assists
- CAUTION, Don’t Cut – Complete a stage without damaging your car
- Don’t Knock my Line – Spin 3 times on a stage and win
- Speedy Machine – Complete a Full Format Rallycross event at Silverstone
- UPGRADED – Fully research and apply the maximum engine upgrade to 5 cars
- Qualified – Complete your first AI Scenario
- When in Doubt… – Set the fastest time on a stage with high degradation
- Against the Clock – Complete 10 Time Trial events
- Pro Driver – Win an event in the Renault Megane RS RX
- Bringing the Thunder – Win 10 stages in the rain.
- An Expensive Hobby – Earn 1,000,000 Credits
- Adaptable – Complete a stage in Dry, Overcast, Rain and Wet conditions
- The Right Way Up – Roll your car during a rally stage in Australia and continue
- Polo Club – Finish 5 events in the Volkswagen Polo GTI R5
- Golf Club – Win 3 events in the Volkswagen Golf GTI 16V
- Rally North America – Complete 3 Rally events in New England with the SUBARU WRX STI NR4
- Fine Tuned – Create and save your own tuning setup
- World RX Champion – Win 8 Events in the FIA World Rallycross Championship mode
- Classic Rally 2.0 – Win your first Classic Rally Historic Championship
- Past and Present – Win your first Present Day Historic Championship
- Group B Master – Win the Group B 4WD Masters Championship
- Velkommen til Hell – Complete 5 Rallycross events in Hell
- Going the Extra Mile – Complete 2 Joker laps and win
- Modern Art – Win your first Modern Classics Historic Championship
- Back to the 80’s – Win your first Back to the 80’s Historic Championship
- Consistency is Key – Complete 3 consecutive laps in a Rallycross Qualifier all within a second of one another
- Wouldn’t Expect Anything More – Win a Rallycross Qualifier by less than a second
- Taking the Scenic Route – Win a Rally event in New Zealand
- Time Machine – Complete 3 Championships in Historic Championships
- Keepin it Real – Engage Hardcore Damage on 15 Rally stages
- Around the Gloeb – Complete an event at every unique location