Here's How to Watch All This Weekend's Esports Action

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by GTPNewsWire, Mar 27, 2020.

1. GTPNewsWire

GTPNewsWire Contributing Writer

2. davidt33

davidt33

Sweet. Can't wait to watch these races. So exciting.

Gr8_Lakes likes this.
  3. DesertPenguin

DesertPenguin Premium

Who here thinks they have what it takes to challenge The Lando?

4. kjeldsen

kjeldsen

Thanks for the write up, exactly what I needed to keep track of all these events.

Gr8_Lakes and Johnny Dean like this.
  5. Dobermann92

Dobermann92

Now we enter the golden age of simracing, imagine all the media attention these will get, it will bring in so many people.

Gr8_Lakes, davidt33 and Wolfe like this.
  6. Famine

Famine Administrator

I had a brainfart - the All-Star (and Legends) race is first, because it's running Saturday this week instead of Sunday as with the last two weeks. I've edited the article accordingly, so the first one is up in about 2.5hr now.

DesertPenguin likes this.
  7. Squeakoz81

Squeakoz81

Is the isport stream on Saturday or Sunday, cos I watched an isport stream last week with Lando Norris and Max Verstappen and it was hilarious listening to the two of them chat and mucking about like they're best friends, obviously they get on from back in the karting days.

8. greenlightning

greenlightning

Very impressed with the Indy Car race.
    Excellent job to everyone that made this happen and of course to the Indy Car drivers.
    GREAT STUFF!

TheGeologist likes this.
  9. gregc

gregc

Enjoyed today's All Stars races, even with the technical glitches (understandable, as they are working within tighter constraints than the last couple of weeks). The Legends race in particular was very enjoyable, as was the final.

Really looking forward to tomorrows SRO & Veloce events too. It might not be "real life" racing, but there seems to be more racing available to watch of a weekend than under more normal circumstances. A massive thank you goes out from me to all those organising and taking part in these events (and to @Famine for putting it all in one place so they're easy to find).

davidt33 and dlshearon like this.
  10. davidt33

davidt33

You know what I like about these e-sport events? The variety of drivers. You got active professional racing drivers, retired pros aka "Legends", sim racers...pro and otherwise, youtubers, content creators and I even saw a professional golfer racing. Man so much variety and fun to watch.
    The racing fraternity really is giving us a treat with these various events. And look even FOX Sports brought an event Live on TV and achieved some sort of record viewership. Amazing stuff.

One thing I wonder, how come we haven't seen Fraga and Hizal (and some of the other familiar names from GTsports) in the mix? I would have loved to see them participating.

11. doblocruiser

doblocruiser

The ACC Charity Race is simply the best of what I've ever seen in quality :bowdown: What a top notch event :tup:

davidt33 and Slapped like this.
  12. Slapped

Slapped Premium

Totally - it's made all the other events so far look positively amateurish - really.

doblocruiser likes this.
  13. doblocruiser

doblocruiser

Absolutely ! They achieved to create this thrilling raw motorsport vibe that real motorsports has. I has gotten me STOKED for ACC on consoles. I just can't wait and I hope Kunos builds upon this great base they have! Refreshing!

14. FatnSlo

FatnSlo

Please do these every week if you can.