Here's the Full List of F1 2019 Classic Cars

Thry dropped the Ferrari 412 T2 also the same cars again.

I bought F12018 for the classics so I will skip this.

The list is solid, however if one has the 2018 game there is no reason to buy 2019's.

At least, at first glance.

Why no classic front engined F1 cars?
Not sure. But one classic F1 car in particular I'd like to see them add is the Lotus 56B. Four wheel drive, gas turbine engine (reportedly making 600 horsepower) and no gearbox. Another F1 oddball I'd like to see is the Williams FW15C. While they were forced to race it with an ordinary 6 speed gearbox they initially tested it with a CVT. Of course I'd want it with the CVT.

Not sure. But one classic F1 car in particular I'd like to see them add is the Lotus 56B. Four wheel drive, gas turbine engine (reportedly making 600 horsepower) and no gearbox. Another F1 oddball I'd like to see is the Williams FW15C. While they were forced to race it with an ordinary 6 speed gearbox they initially tested it with a CVT. Of course I'd want it with the CVT.

In 1997 I graduated from Eindhoven TU. My final thesis was about trying to make the CVT technique easier to understand with the larger audience; especially with high power vehicles.

Williams tested with a cvt. The F1 car was 2 seconds faster then with a normal automatic gearbox. It was forbidden instantly.

In 1997 I graduated from Eindhoven TU. My final thesis was about trying to make the CVT technique easier to understand with the larger audience; especially with high power vehicles.

Williams tested with a cvt. The F1 car was 2 seconds faster then with a normal automatic gearbox. It was forbidden instantly.

I am aware that the FIA banned CVTs before Williams could actually use it in the race. It's a shame. Imagine if they did get to run with the CVT.

Latest Posts

Back