• 19 comments

Duke

Keep 'em separated
Staff Emeritus
United States
Midlantic Area
GTP_Duke
Just made for us verbose posters. Can't wait to use it! :D

The introduction of this forum, somewhat stems from my stories.

The "Write-ups" that I do, as well as a few others, have generated enough interest to prompt NocturnalPS into convincing Jordan this Forum would come of use. It is for the overly detailed analysis of races.

Now if I can just figure out how to post all 80+ pages of the GT3 Blow by Blow compendium...

I'll guess I'll start with a few at a time...

AO

Most people have seen bits and pieces of the compendium, and I will post more of it, but I don't think there is a way to post it in it's entirety on this forum.

Does anyone know if I can I post an 80 page document? or will that exceed the available length? Maybe one of the mods can search through the GT3 forum and move all of the write-ups here.

So, to answer your question, yes and no.
Yes, in pieces, but not as a whole.

Of course I could just post a link to it and see if the traffic overwhelms it...

Votes?

AO

Originally posted by Der Alta
Does anyone know if I can I post an 80 page document? or will that exceed the available length? Maybe one of the mods can search through the GT3 forum and move all of the write-ups here.
I know! Yes, you can. :) There is no limit on the size of your posts, although it would be more organized if you divided up the compendium into several different threads.

Or at least different posts so that it will wrap to different viewed pages of a single thread. It makes it load quicker for everyone when it's broken up.

~LoudMusic

Originally posted by Talentless
isn't there a 26000 something character limit?
There was, but I got rid of that for HondaKid86's GTC FAQ.

Sounds like a plan developing. I'll start breaking it down into sections and get it ready to post. Considering my free time, it should only take a few months....

But seriously. Thanks for clearing up the limit, offering the suggestions.

Now to complete the project..

AO

For those of you out there that haven't seen Der Alta's compedium, it is VERY well put together and VERY thourough!

As I have told Der Alta before,

Incredible work!

:smilewink
So how come everybody is posting in this thread, and not adding writeups? C'mon, people, let's get cracking!
:burnout:

Back