hgrf93's gallery: ***NOV 2014*** Update! (17/11/14)

• Thread starter hgrf93
  • 81 comments
Peru
Lima, Perú
hector_9393

12491055103_fa1c31534e.jpg

12490931595_15cf939eeb.jpg

If you haven't checked out my GT5 gallery click here

Last edited:
Great to see start your gallery. 👍 And what big first update, some great one in there. I like a couple of the M3 GT shots and also the Citreon GT shots. But pretty much all shots are pretty good. ;) 👍

I look forward to more. :)

Nice to see your gallery Héctor, as expected this first update is filled with really nice pictures, your editing skills are still efficiently done, can't choose a fav as before, I like everything 👍

Absolutely amazing start, Hector. Like Herve's mentioned above, can't choose a favourite, I like everything.

Brilliant start to your gallery mate!:drool:👍 Glad you finally got the game.;)
Thanks a lot Nux! :cheers:

GPR
Great to see start your gallery. 👍 And what big first update, some great one in there. I like a couple of the M3 GT shots and also the Citreon GT shots. But pretty much all shots are pretty good. ;) 👍

I look forward to more. :)
Thank you so much GPR! :cheers:

Nice to see your gallery Héctor, as expected this first update is filled with really nice pictures, your editing skills are still efficiently done, can't choose a fav as before, I like everything 👍
Thanks a bunch Hervé! I'm glad you liked them. :cheers:

Absolutely amazing start, Hector. Like Herve's mentioned above, can't choose a favourite, I like everything.
Thanks a lot Taiga! :cheers:

It is difficult to choose a fav because there are simply too many of them.

Amazing work ! Congrats 👍
Thank you Charles! :cheers:

Superb start, Hector. Love each single shot, faves are 18, 20, and 23. ;)👍
Thanks Nicolas! I'm really glad that you enjoyed the set. :cheers:

Awesome work mate! Another huge update and this one is just as good as the first. My fav shots would have to be #1, 11, 19, 28, 31 & 34.:)👍

Another excellent update, the Daytona at night pics are amazing ! 4 + 11 + 12 + 13 + 14 + 26 + 34 are my favs, everything is smartly edited, bravo Héctor :cheers:

Big update and some solid work. I really like the warm feel of 26,27 & 28. And I also like that last B&W shot. But the best of this set to me is the interior composition of the Stingray. Nice. :) 👍

Cool, you're back with your massive and killing updates !
As usual too much awesome pics to give you some descent feedback, I will just say that is a very great gallery start and go to flickr watch all this in a better size :)
Bravo !

Really nice update you made here, especially shots #3, 27, 28, 31, 32 and 33. ;)👍
Thanks NB! Means a lot coming from you :cheers:

Awesome work mate! Another huge update and this one is just as good as the first. My fav shots would have to be #1, 11, 19, 28, 31 & 34.:)👍
Thanks you so much Nux! :cheers:

Another excellent update, the Daytona at night pics are amazing ! 4 + 11 + 12 + 13 + 14 + 26 + 34 are my favs, everything is smartly edited, bravo Héctor :cheers:
I really appreciate the comment Hervé! Glad you liked it :cheers:

I like the mood in number 13, since it gives the car a evil look. 👍
Thanks T&FF! I'm glad you liked it :cheers:

Gosh I neeeeeeeeeeeeed your toning techniques :drool:
Do you use light room or do just only use ps?
:embarrassed: I'm not as good at editing as many of the other guys in the photomode community so I don't think you should be asking me for my toning techinques :lol:. Nevertheless, I do use PS and PS only, I don't have a specific method but I do like to use certain "techniques" more than others. The "techinques" I use the most are:
- Opening the Pic using Camera Raw first to add some detail and get the basic toning. To do this you go to File then Open as then select the file you want to edit and below the file name box there should be a drop down list box labeled Open as, select Camera raw from this list and then open the file. You are now in the camera raw interface which is pretty self explanatory.

- Gradient maps + soft light blending mode and playing around with the exposure layer adjustment to correct the lighting after the gradient map.

So yeah that's what I use the most :dopey:. Thanks for the comment ffjjbb :cheers:

GPR
Big update and some solid work. I really like the warm feel of 26,27 & 28. And I also like that last B&W shot. But the best of this set to me is the interior composition of the Stingray. Nice. :) 👍
Thank you so much GPR! Glad you liked them :cheers:

Cool, you're back with your massive and killing updates !
As usual too much awesome pics to give you some descent feedback, I will just say that is a very great gallery start and go to flickr watch all this in a better size :)
Bravo !
Thanks a bunch Jérémy! It's great to read your words :cheers:

3.0 masters cycle 002 entry:

It's also kind of a preview since I took it out of my next set which isn't finished yet.​

Last edited:
wow this last Huayra pic looks very realistic, great capture, very dynamic with a superb light and excellent edit work 👍

wow this last Huayra pic looks very realistic, great capture, very dynamic with a superb light and excellent edit work 👍
Thanks you so much Jérémy! :cheers:

HUAYRA and friends

And the 51st picture I forgot about :dopey::

Last edited:
So many great shots in this update. The Huayra ones are all :drool:, especially the pics at Monza and the chromed ones. The Veyron clichés are beautiful too. 👍

Wow... Amazing !
You really should do more updates with less pics... Seriously, it's amazing the amount of awesome pics there are in your "sets", and they all deserve a personnal comment...
The "in-race" pics of the Uyayra, espeically the first part (on Monza) are superb, with some great angles (4 !) and an awesome toning. The edit work on the 25 is excellent, Also love the sunset light in some of the Veyron pics 👍 And I will continu my journey on flickr ;)
In one word : Bravo !

Oh...My!!! Your take on this thing we do is stunning, I gotta go with the Bugattis' The one in the tunnel is killing me.

You have the situation well in hand. The toning to each shot is imaginative, but not overdone. Very tasteful set.:bowdown:

The floor is yours Kid.:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::gtpflag:

P.S. The B&W Pagani is a heartbreaker.👍

Woah another huge update. I'm loving how good the Huayra looks in chrome, especially in your bright Willow Springs shots. 👍

Also digging the Veyron shots, particularly in the Eiger tunnel and the one passing the pits, I think? Also the 86 Gazoo ones are pretty sweet too. 👍

WOW! So many awesome shots! There's too many to comment on, but I'll just say that the Huayra looks stunning in chrome.:drool:👍

This is just a suggestion, but I think it would be better to break up your images into smaller sets that way we can comment on all of them.;)

So many great shots in this update. The Huayra ones are all :drool:, especially the pics at Monza and the chromed ones. The Veyron clichés are beautiful too. 👍
Thanks Nicolas! I'm glad you liked them :cheers:

Wow... Amazing !
You really should do more updates with less pics... Seriously, it's amazing the amount of awesome pics there are in your "sets", and they all deserve a personnal comment...
The "in-race" pics of the Uyayra, espeically the first part (on Monza) are superb, with some great angles (4 !) and an awesome toning. The edit work on the 25 is excellent, Also love the sunset light in some of the Veyron pics 👍 And I will continu my journey on flickr ;)
In one word : Bravo !
Thank you so much for the kind words Jérémy! I did go a bit overboard with the amount of pics :dopey:. New set has... less pics. :cheers:

Well done, all of these are fantastic! :drool: My favorite is the Veyron part! :bowdown:
Thanks a lot Ciro! It's good to know you enjoyed them :cheers:

Oh...My!!! Your take on this thing we do is stunning, I gotta go with the Bugattis' The one in the tunnel is killing me.

You have the situation well in hand. The toning to each shot is imaginative, but not overdone. Very tasteful set.:bowdown:

The floor is yours Kid.:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::gtpflag:

P.S. The B&W Pagani is a heartbreaker.👍
Really appreciate the comment MoMo! It's always great to read your words :cheers:

GPR
Woah another huge update. I'm loving how good the Huayra looks in chrome, especially in your bright Willow Springs shots. 👍

Also digging the Veyron shots, particularly in the Eiger tunnel and the one passing the pits, I think? Also the 86 Gazoo ones are pretty sweet too. 👍
Thanks so much GPR! It's always a pleasure to read your comments :cheers:

WOW! So many awesome shots! There's too many to comment on, but I'll just say that the Huayra looks stunning in chrome.:drool:👍

This is just a suggestion, but I think it would be better to break up your images into smaller sets that way we can comment on all of them.;)
Thanks a bunch Nux! I'm glad you enjoyed the set 👍. I already have the next one done and ready to post, it'll be about half the size of this one, not exactly small yet but it's a step forwards :lol:

P.S. I got a bit of inspiration from your work for the next set ;)👍. :cheers:

Out of all the shots, my personal favourite has to be this shot for two reasons:

*Composition
*Mood
Thanks a lot T&FF! I'm glad you liked that shot :cheers:

Back