hgrf93's gallery: ***NOV 2014*** Update! (17/11/14)

• Thread starter hgrf93
  • 81 comments
Pretty good set Héctor, the brighter coloured ones are very intense but nice and smooth looking. I love this car in that electric blue so those shot appeal to me but my favs are the first three with the colour isolated red, they look great and quite ad like in treatment. 👍

In particular shot 1 is a super one, love the composiiton and use of tire wall and blurring. 👍

Also I tohught I'd mention I quite like your update banners, very clean and modern and each colour to suite the set work well together too. The sig on there is a nice touch. The font looks a bit like one called BankGothic, is it?

Last edited:
:crazy::crazy:

Ok 27 pics is less (half) the amount of the last update but it's still a massive one ;)

As always some very various pics in your update, the same car with different color in different position, it's laways a pleasure to discover your last work.

My fav' in this last bunch are : the first three and especially the third for the sense of motion and their very original edit work and the last three for their composition !

Great work mate !

Wow what a gallery :drool:
Thanks man! Glad you found it to be good :cheers:

GPR
Pretty good set Héctor, the brighter coloured ones are very intense but nice and smooth looking. I love this car in that electric blue so those shot appeal to me but my favs are the first three with the colour isolated red, they look great and quite ad like in treatment. 👍

In particular shot 1 is a super one, love the composiiton and use of tire wall and blurring. 👍

Also I tohught I'd mention I quite like your update banners, very clean and modern and each colour to suite the set work well together too. The sig on there is a nice touch. The font looks a bit like one called BankGothic, is it?
Thanks a lot for the kind words GPR! You are right the font I used is BankGothic Md BT :cheers:

:crazy::crazy:

Ok 27 pics is less (half) the amount of the last update but it's still a massive one ;)

As always some very various pics in your update, the same car with different color in different position, it's laways a pleasure to discover your last work.

My fav' in this last bunch are : the first three and especially the third for the sense of motion and their very original edit work and the last three for their composition !

Great work mate !
Thanks a lot Jérémy! I really get carried away when shooting and end up with tons of pics :dopey::lol:. I'm gonna try to make smaller updates. :cheers:

I like the idea and mood in shot number 1.
Thanks T&FF! I'm glad you liked it :cheers:

You latest works just extremely stunning, hgrf93! Especially I like your 2 latest updates.
Very like your XKR-S because of colorful image, looks amazing!
Incredible work you did 👍.

DIABLO! Keep it up! Amazing pics. I really liked the gorgeous Black Diablo snaps, specially no.12 snap, my favorite Lamborghini of all time! Also the chrome Huayra is a beauty. 👍

You latest works just extremely stunning, hgrf93! Especially I like your 2 latest updates.
Very like your XKR-S because of colorful image, looks amazing!
Incredible work you did 👍.
Thank you so much MadMoss! Great to know you liked it :cheers:

Nice pictures, love the toning. 👍
Thanks Revo! :cheers:

:drool: ... nothing else needs to be said. Love the Chrome Pagani Huayra!

}:^{>
:embarrassed: Thanks Stray! I'm glad you liked it :cheers:

This is one of the best sets I've seen so far from this car, love each single of them. Great works! 👍
:embarrassed: Thanks a lot Nicolas! Really appreciate that :cheers:

DIABLO! Keep it up! Amazing pics. I really liked the gorgeous Black Diablo snaps, specially no.12 snap, my favorite Lamborghini of all time! Also the chrome Huayra is a beauty. 👍
Thanks a bunch Devileye! I love the Diablo too! :cheers:

12467588674_c2e500b921.jpg

CCCL week 009 entry

As usual a great collections of beautiful shots 👍
I like a lot your "black and yellow" edit work on the first two shots, the rendering is original and beautiful 👍
The matte blue is nice and I also like a lot the others pics with this 'vette, especially the second to last (nice bokeh, beautiful toning in the background).
And the last two pics are also very great !

I like the editing on the last three in particular. Very modern feel. My fav is your CCCL entry M4, it's not surprising it's a close vote count btween yours and mine at the moment. :) 👍

Love this set!
I'm glad you liked it, means a lot coming from you 👍. Thanks for the comment Lee :cheers:

Superb shots in this set.
Thanks Nicolas! :cheers:

As usual a great collections of beautiful shots 👍
I like a lot your "black and yellow" edit work on the first two shots, the rendering is original and beautiful 👍
The matte blue is nice and I also like a lot the others pics with this 'vette, especially the second to last (nice bokeh, beautiful toning in the background).
And the last two pics are also very great !
Thank you so much Jérémy! Reading your kind words is always great :cheers:

Hey hgrf93, I am a new member of GT Planet. I just posted my first few shots of GT4 in a new thread in the GT4 Photomode Galleries forum. Do have a look whenever you get time. :)
Done ;)

GPR
I like the editing on the last three in particular. Very modern feel. My fav is your CCCL entry M4, it's not surprising it's a close vote count btween yours and mine at the moment. :) 👍
By the time I read this you had already won, so, congrats man, it was well deserved :dopey:👍👍. Anyway, I'm glad you liked the shots GPR! Thanks a bunch for the comment, I really appreciate it :cheers:

Great set! The last Vette shot and the comp entries are just great! A great taste in the editing. 👍
Thanks a lot Skython! :cheers:

12549212995_02f8aea462.jpg

I was listening to Foals (my favourite band BTW) whilst editing this set. This song started playing and I got the idea for the picture below. Other songs did have some influence on the other pics (e.g. After Glow, Black Gold, etc...) Listen to the song if you want to, as I said, it's my favourite band :)

yup... that pic above is the same as late night but with a different edit...

Oh, man, this is awesome! Your style of editing gives your shots an unique atmosphere. I'm in love in your set with GT-R and 12 & 13 pics are really great! 👍👍👍
And I also love to listen Foals. Great band.

Awesome work once more ! Love the mood of the first one, the edit work on the second one is just perfect ! Excellent angles and superb light in both the 6 & 7 and I love the warm toning of the 6. Love also the desaturated toning of the 8 & 9 shots. Excellent compopsition in the #11. And the last shot is really well done too. Bravo !

Awesome work mate! I love the colour isolated shots in your XKRS set. Great to hear that I was your source of inspiration for it.

And your latest set... is amazing! Shot's 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 are my faves.:drool: Keep up the good work!👍

Oh, man, this is awesome! Your style of editing gives your shots an unique atmosphere. I'm in love in your set with GT-R and 12 & 13 pics are really great! 👍👍👍
And I also love to listen Foals. Great band.
Thanks a lot baggist! I'm glad you liked the pics :cheers:

Wow, impressive pics once more! Don't really know which ones to chose as faves because they're all so good.
Thank you so much NB! :cheers:
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::drool::drool::drool:

Awesome!!!!
:embarrassed: I'm humbled. Thank you Giulietta! :cheers:

Awesome work once more ! Love the mood of the first one, the edit work on the second one is just perfect ! Excellent angles and superb light in both the 6 & 7 and I love the warm toning of the 6. Love also the desaturated toning of the 8 & 9 shots. Excellent compopsition in the #11. And the last shot is really well done too. Bravo !
Thanks a lot Jérémy! I really appreciate it :cheers:

Awesome work mate! I love the colour isolated shots in your XKRS set. Great to hear that I was your source of inspiration for it.

And your latest set... is amazing! Shot's 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 are my faves.:drool: Keep up the good work!👍
:embarrassed: Thank you so much Nux! It means a lot coming from you :cheers:

I really like what you did with the LFA and Reventon sets. The lighting and toning are superb. Faves are 3, 5, 6, 8, 18, 26, 27, 29 and 30. 👍

Awesome !!!!! Juste awesome ! I really love the LFA set, I've watched these pics again and again on flickr yesterday, I really love the contrast between this orange you've put on the bodycar and the desaturated scenery. The angles are often very smart, and the toning is just perfect. Most of these pics have a very realistic rendering ! And the use of bokeh effects, rain drops, light lens flare etc... is most of the time close to perfection also. That's really really an amazing set Héctor ! Bravo, bravo !
In the Ferrari set I especially like the use of noise. Shots 18 and 22 are my fav in this mini set.
The Reventon set is also very good, th shots taken in Willow are the best, with a beautiful warm light especially (shots 27 & 28)
You've reached a very high level these last times, all your last sets are really splendid my friend : once more bravo !

Back