hgrf93's gallery: ***XKR*** UPDATE! (17/11/13)

  • Thread starter Thread starter hgrf93
  • 351 comments
  • 33,861 views
These shots looked awesome, especially the Ahrweiler ones, they looked so real :drool:
 
These shots looked awesome, especially the Ahrweiler ones, they looked so real :drool:

Awesome?... Real?... YAY :O. Ehem, anyways, thanks :)!
 
SLS's are so photogenic! Fantastic shots 👍 I can't keep my eyes off of the so-out-of-focus-it-looks-like-airbrushing flowers :lol:
 
SLS's are so photogenic! Fantastic shots 👍 I can't keep my eyes off of the so-out-of-focus-it-looks-like-airbrushing flowers :lol:

So-out-of-focus-it-looks-like-airbrushing flowers :lol: I like that. Thanks for the comment :).
 
That's a whole lot of SLS goodness right there. 👍 Nice job sir! :)
 
LEXUS LFA PART I













Part 2 will be better so stay tuned :sly:. At least I think it is better :dopey:.​
 
My favourite from the whole set is number 4.
 
#4 is good and so is the last and the rest... well they are all good too. :D
 
Great shots ! DFR shots are best from the set :drool:👍
 
LEXUS LFA PART II













And one with a small signature. Let me know what you think :dopey:.
​
 
Great work, i very like #2,3 and last.

About signature: I do not like it, it's typical font, I like the signing, in which people put soul (aka manual signature).
 
Great work, i very like #2,3 and last.

About signature: I do not like it, it's typical font, I like the signing, in which people put soul (aka manual signature).

Thanks for the feedback :). I'm gonna try to improve the signature :).
 
Thanks for the feedback :). I'm gonna try to improve the signature :).

You don't need , it's your personal taste ;)

I don't use signature .

PS - 3rd at Sarthe :drool:
 
You don't need , it's your personal taste ;)

I don't use signature .

PS - 3rd at Sarthe :drool:

I do like the signature but it does feel a bit bland, maybe it just needs a bit of spicing up :lol:. Still I wouldn't use it in every picture just in some :dopey:. Thanks for the comment and feedback Diogo :).
 
Some Shots :dopey::











​
 
Great shots, I like the 2nd & 5th a lot, probably because of their special tones (2nd pic) and lighting (5th pic) :drool:👍
 
Great shots, I like the 2nd & 5th a lot, probably because of their special tones (2nd pic) and lighting (5th pic) :drool:👍

Thanks :)!
 
Tuners Session



















​
 
Lamborghini Murciélago LP640

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

15.

16.

17.

18.

19.

20.

21.
​
 
Holy cow! Very great photos with Lambo, perfect work!

7984230085_75aeef7b6c.jpg
- the best
 
Very nice Hypermax Evo set. A few of those really stand out. 1, 5, 6 and the ones at Redbull Hanger
 
Really nice work here. Love your LFA set on this page.
 
GT-R N24 Schulze Motor Sports @ Autumn Ring














​
 
That toning is STUNNING. :eek:
 
Back