HIBOOST Los Insectos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing English isn't your 1st language, the spellings not too bad but the grammar is by anyone's standards terrible
Your guessing correctly,English isn't my first language, I been in new york a few years I think I'm doing pretty good for someone that was born a race in PR, but the point here its that you understand it.

Last edited:
Your guessing correctly,English isn't my first language, I been in new york a few years I think I'm doing pretty good for someone that was born a race in PR, but the point here its that you understand it.
Ahh you're learning US English, I have 1 question about US English, why do you spell colour wrong lol. Also wraith is a good tuner so I'm pretty sure he'd have no trouble running you but I'm also sure that he won't want any grief if you beat him because I doubt he'd give you any, not saying you will give him grief though.

Why went I see you in a room you running away. .
I can be beat but not by you....

I had to leave to go to work. Still at work right now. Please don't take offence. I only said that because I've seen your comment saying people are slow and downgrading them making them feel bad. I don't have anything against you so again please don't take it as an insult. I respect you as a fast drag racer. But maybe I was beaten on us ghost. Come into a euro room and we'll see. See what im saying here? And I have beat you on your own turf before. Please don't lie about this. I'm no longer on a laggy plasma anymore.

Last edited:
Ahh you're learning US English, I have 1 question about US English, why do you spell colour wrong lol. Also wraith is a good tuner so I'm pretty sure he'd have no trouble running you but I'm also sure that he won't want any grief if you beat him because I doubt he'd give you any, not saying you will give him grief though.
He was in a room today and I challenge him and he left, so what he's proven, he's too slow but I'm ready to run him anytime.

I had to leave to go to work. Still at work right now. Please don't take offence. I only said that because I've seen your comment saying people are slow and downgrading them making them feel bad. Didn't mean for it to come out. And whats this about cab be beat but not by me. I seem to remember plenty of runs where I got you. But oh it was off usa ghost remember. Now you'll swear blind I've never beat you. That's fine by me if you want to live in denial
If you want to prove something let's race, that's what it's all about its not a talking game.

GIF-Big-Bag-of-Popcorn.gif

;)🤬:cheers::cool::crazy::crazy::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:kuko, stop crying bro, all you do is cry..

Naza beat you 8to2 on a 1vs1 battle like two nights ago so stop talking bs and acting like you are the fastest on gt6..My boy danny beat you the other night 11to2, he mop the floor with you...

Your team is the dream team because it will stay dreaming that one day you will reach the level of hiboost. We are still around and have nothing but loyal players in our roster. We beat you when you try to beat us with the help of precision and you still lost and we beat you in a 1vs1 battle…(Danny vs Kuko, hiboost 6 and 1 TDT

Now on the other hand, my boy Danny’s ps3 broke and he might fix it next weekend or he might upgrade to ps4..

HIBOOST is here to stay and we show the world that we are humble and that all the drama was for a reason and not just because we are like that. Most of good people in this game like Jdiaz and kingking (TDS and ATP) they know that we are cool and down..

Gtplanet…you can banned me all you want…Ill make 1000 more accounts..now why are you doing this?

Send an email to my boy Danny at his gmail and let him know why you banned him…

Much love and respect to all you!!!:lol::lol::lol::irked::irked::drool::crazy:

Last edited:
;)🤬:cheers::cool::crazy::crazy::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:kuko, stop crying bro, all you do is cry..

Naza beat you 8to2 on a 1vs1 battle like two nights ago so stop talking bs and acting like you are the fastest on gt6..My boy danny beat you the other night 11to2, he mop the floor with you...

Your team is the dream team because it will stay dreaming that one day you will reach the level of hiboost. We are still around and have nothing but loyal players in our roster. We beat you when you try to beat us with the help of precision and you still lost and we beat you in a 1vs1 battle…(Danny vs Kuko, vs Omar vs Boosted) hiboost 6 and HQP 1 (Hiboost queens P.u.t..a..s)

Now on the other hand, my boy Danny’s ps3 broke and he might fix it next weekend or he might upgrade to ps4..

HIBOOST is here to stay and we show the world that we are humble and that all the drama was for a reason and not just because we are like that. Most of good people in this game like Jdiaz and kingking (TDS and ATP) they know that we are cool and down..

Gtplanet…you can banned me all you want…Ill make 1000 more accounts..now why are you doing this?

Send an email to my boy Danny at his gmail and let him know why you banned him…

Much love and respect to all you!!!:lol::lol::lol::irked::irked::drool::crazy:

Been holding this in for awhile... I'll let it out. You never beat us at precision. We ran to a 1 to 1 tie you guys won your car and we won ours. Then in the so called 22b tie breaker car we had no judges or anyone and Danny tried to call the races and score. Anyone who knows Danny knows how he over exaggerates and puts his twist on it. Supposedly beat us 8 to 7 in the 22b according to Danny... Lol that is funny. So you know if danny scored it that close most of us can guess the real score. But I'm done hearing about the whole you beat precision. Talk about dreaming. But whatever you guys want to claim.

As for kuko, I've ran both you guys plenty. And for anyone to really beat kuko 11 to 2 and 8 to 1 or whatever. Highly unlikely. Any pro that has ran him knows how fast he is. Danny's twist strikes again!

Been holding this in for awhile... I'll let it out. You never beat us at precision. We ran to a 1 to 1 tie you guys won your car and we won ours. Then in the so called 22b tie breaker car we had no judges or anyone and Danny tried to call the races and score. Anyone who knows Danny knows how he over exaggerates and puts his twist on it. Supposedly beat us 8 to 7 in the 22b according to Danny... Lol that is funny. So you know if danny scored it that close most of us can guess the real score. But I'm done hearing about the whole you beat precision. Talk about dreaming. But whatever you guys want to claim.

As for kuko, I've ran both you guys plenty. And for anyone to really beat kuko 11 to 2 and 8 to 1 or whatever. Highly unlikely. Any pro that has ran him knows how fast he is. Danny's twist strikes again!
Kung, you

you ran away so please shut up, you are lucky enough that Danny’s ps3 is not working. You don’t know my new tree so please STFU.. Ask kuko himself and he can tell you that I beat him 11to2...also we ended Precesion career.@ youtube.you guys disapear and now you want to bring your team back? Lol you can also ask Jordan about my tree,, so please stop kissing kuko as he left your team just like he left any other team that he was on….

Ill fix my ps3 just to show you my new tree and we will make a video..1vs1 1st one to get to 5 ok?

Ill fix my ps3 next weekend so I will look for you just to show you what time it is bro. We are 9to0 and your Team needs a new name…Proline---Precision----Inaccurate?

This whole community knows what happened and after talking to the host on that 3rd round STI we won 12to9...that was the real score, not 8to7 hiboost ftw baby..Ill get a screenshot of our conversation buddy. stop crying bro and accept the lost...

Kung, you

you ran away so please shut up, you are lucky enough that Danny’s ps3 is not working. You don’t know my new tree so please STFU.. Ask kuko himself and he can tell you that I beat him 11to2...also we ended Precesion career.@ youtube.you guys disapear and now you want to bring your team back? Lol you can also ask Jordan about my tree,, so please stop kissing kuko as he left your team just like he left any other team that he was on….

Ill fix my ps3 just to show you my new tree and we will make a video..1vs1 1st one to get to 5 ok?

Ill fix my ps3 next weekend so I will look for you just to show you what time it is bro. We are 9to0 and your Team needs a new name…Proline---Precision----Inaccurate?

This whole community knows what happened and after talking to the host on that 3rd round STI we won 12to9...that was the real score, not 8to7 hiboost ftw baby..Ill get a screenshot of our conversation buddy. stop crying bro and accept the lost...

Mhmm... You tell me whatever you would like. All you guys on this team are the same. I left because danny was trying to be the judge and there were no judges left in the lobby during the 22b comp.

So keep running your mouth. That is the Hiboost way. Put it this way. Myself and revenge against Hiboost. You guys think you are fast. Think and knowing are two different things.

Let's end it... We just stopped playing because we work and have lives... So if you guys want to be the best you have to beat them. And trust me you guys are FAR from the best or fastest.

Take care Danny and Danny's bandwagon. I would insist on you guys getting a job but seems like you got a full time job riding Danny's "D"

THX bro..you know Danny live in dream world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back