Hidden/secret controls while spectating.

• Thread starter khkenni
  • 36 comments
Interesting stuff with the keyboard options ! Any PC keyboard with USB work on PS4 ?

And about the replay mode, do you know how can I skip to a specific moment of the replay ? I play with some friends in a championship with one hour endurance races and I saved the replays. But if I want to see the final laps of the race, it's very difficult, I have to go only by pressing the "+10 seconds" button and for an hour race it's annoying. Can I somehow jump faster in the race replay ?
Thank you !

Oh I see, no you're not able to get the laps to show if you've joined a lobby after the race has already started.
Well sometimes I was able to trigger the game to show it, I just don‘t exactly know how :lol:

Interesting stuff with the keyboard options ! Any PC keyboard with USB work on PS4 ?

And about the replay mode, do you know how can I skip to a specific moment of the replay ? I play with some friends in a championship with one hour endurance races and I saved the replays. But if I want to see the final laps of the race, it's very difficult, I have to go only by pressing the "+10 seconds" button and for an hour race it's annoying. Can I somehow jump faster in the race replay ?
Thank you !
As far as I know yeah, any USB keyboard should work.

I don't think there's a way to go forward in replays faster than the "+10 seconds" button, at least not from what I've discovered.

Anyone know if the keyboard replay functions still work? I just tried it and the Z, X, C, V replay functions don't work. The keys on my keyboard work and work in the in-game chat as well. Is it possible the X-Y-C-V replay feature was removed with the last update?

Last edited:
Anyone know if the keyboard replay functions still work? I just tried it and the Z, X, C, V replay functions don't work. The keys on my keyboard work and work in the in-game chat as well. Is it possible the X-Y-C-V replay feature was removed with the last update?
They all still work the same as they always have. No changes.

Hi,
to make the Z, X, C, V keys work, we have to be spectators before the start of the race, right?
Otherwise they don't work. Quite right?

Last edited:
Back