Hidden Tracks Found In GT6?

• Thread starter p3bucky
  • 172 comments
SVX
Are you a hacker? Do you have any idea how to do it? If not, don't complain. What you said is like telling a race driver to hurry up and pass someone.

Happens in F1 all the time, I'm sure someone can do it, If you can find stuff you can find a way to use said found stuff.

A good hacker could do this. All Gt has is apprentice hackers it seems.
The good ones are keeping quiet (mostly) this time. They don't want PD spoiling their fun by reacting to their making known what they're "up to". ;)

Many hackers do what they do for the fun of it, and have no intention of sharing with a wider community, as that may result in a reaction from the developer / publisher.

I saw AN OTHER Route X track. (Wipeout Deceit???? ;) or Wipeout HD leftover :))
WITH a curvy raceline and bends. I saw a photo called "end of cant" on THAT track.

Wow. Never knew about that in GT5 xD

Well then here's evidence that it's in GT6 :P
It was going to be in GT5 but there was a legal dispute over the flags.

The Top Gear Test Track supposedly being in the course data for GT6 is basically the Porsche 911 from GT3 all over again.

I drove it at Gamescom 2010 ! It was on the floor demo.
It was nice because of the place history but from a driving stand point it was a very simplistic layout.
Yep, this is what it is used for. It's called Palio di Siena, a horse race...a very old tradition in Tuscany

Back