@Whistle Snap
".RX500 '70...GSR Hatsune Miku BMW '12....Boss 302 '13"
"07B7 - Mazda RX500 '70; 07B8 - PS3 Crashes; 07B9 - Ford Mustang Boss 302 '13"

GT300-GSR-HATSUNEMIKU-BMW-BMW-Z4-GT3_2.jpg
Why would they remove this!

S800 RSC '68....MkIII '74...Mini Marcos GT '70

VIII MR GSR '04.G4 '64..(US) '04

Axela 23S '03...370Z (GT Academy 2010)..4200R '89

LS '09..370Z (GT Academy 2012)..370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy 2010)....ADVAN Clarion GT-R '08

Enzo Ferrari '02....F2007...TYPE R (EK) '97

2010 Joey Logano #20 CAMRY..2010 Joey Logano #20 GameStop CAMRY (Fantasy)...2010 Brian Vickers #83 CAMRY

Golf IV GTI Touring Car '01.GT-R SpecV (GT Academy 2010)....'10.V12 Vantage '10

908 HDi FAP - Team Oreca Matmut '10.F10 '10.Mach 1 '71

Red Bull X2010..SS "Edge Special"...GT-R SpecV (GT Academy SPECIAL).Red Bull X2010 JP Flag Color....Car.Car.2011 Tony Stewart #14 IMPALA

1200 '66....Leaf G (GT Academy 2012)....GT-R Black edition (GT Academy 2012)....GT-R Black edition Tuned Car (GT Academy 2012)..GT-R V・spec II (GT Academy 2012)..GT-R V・spec II Nür (GT Academy 2012).AERO (GT Academy 2012)..370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy 2012)....S1 Rally Car '86

GT-R N24 GT Academy '12.Red Bull X2010 5G...XXXXXXX.C7 Test Prototype...Red Bull X2010 5G...Red Bull X2010 5G...2014 Corvette Stingray Final Prototype..NSX CONCEPT '13

Rocket '07..12SR (GT Academy Version) '07...AERO (GT Academy Version) '02...370Z (GT Academy 2013)..GT-R Black edition (GT Academy 2013)....Leaf G (GT Academy 2013)....370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy 2013)....(C7) '14

RX500 '70...GSR Hatsune Miku BMW '12....Boss 302 '13

250 GTO CN.3729GT '62..500 Mondial Pinin Farina Coupe CN.0422MD '54....Range Rover Evoque Coupe Dynamic '13

Aqua S '11..R8 LMS Base Model '10...S1 Base Model '86...R18 TDI Base Model '11..Base Model '08..M3 GT2 Base Model '11
FT-1....Red Bull X2014 Junior Color.Red Bull Racing Kart 125 Color..Gran Turismo Concept '13

The GSR Hatsune Miku BMW was supposed to be in the game from what we have discovered here?

I think I just pressed the Watch Thread button~ Great stuff~

Well, this is unfair. I see this as an excuse to remove content Sony doesn't endorse.
There was no way one could understand "how to" do that with those numbers (not "codes") alone.
If you want to lobby for a rule change I suggest sending a PM to Jordan. Good luck:tup:

So you support the censorship of "inconvenient" information too. I'll keep that in mind.
I see the list of cars without "hex codes" was deleted too, by the way.

So you support the censorship of "inconvenient" information too. I'll keep that in mind.
I support GTP. It comes with certain rules and limitations. I don't have to like all of them to respect them. It's not my house, I'm just a guest here. My suggestion was to take this private because arguing your case in public isn't going to aid your cause.

They just redacted the car IDs. And remember, this could lead to possibilities of car hacking. :sly:

@Whistle Snap : listing car hex codes is part of the "How To" that we don't allow on this site. Plenty of other places around the Internet to discuss those.
I understand the no "how to" rule. But Whistle Snap's post was in no way a how to post. It just makes things slightly easier for those people who already know how to hack. I don't think his post actually broke any rule.

My only guess as to why this isn't in the game, is either it is not yet made available to the public, or was part of a sponsorship deal that fell through at the last minute.

That's what I'm wondering also. It has to be something with Crypton Future Media or the race team.

@Whistle Snap
".RX500 '70...GSR Hatsune Miku BMW '12....Boss 302 '13"
"07B7 - Mazda RX500 '70; 07B8 - PS3 Crashes; 07B9 - Ford Mustang Boss 302 '13"

GT300-GSR-HATSUNEMIKU-BMW-BMW-Z4-GT3_2.jpg
You know, I'd figured they'd have gotten the 2011 Version since they won the GT300 class and PD usually likes to include championship winners and such.

Sounds like just leftover references from GT5, Piazza Del Campo was a Kart track before they removed it.
Edit: Didn't see the Willow Springs tracks, that's a good sign they'll appear.

I'm surprised there aren't more names for new unpublished tracks actually, like the Matterhorn routes you can't drive. but there's two 'Route X' if that means anything.

If you're referring to the unused link roads, I suspect that Matterhorn will be opened up as a "pick your own circuit" type course maker location at some point. Also, on Streets of Willow, the unused link roads don't force TCS on, so there's scope for them to do the same there (whilst still offering the "presets" we already have).
Pretty sure if the tracks were physically in the game hackers would have already found them. This is just a text list, nothing more.

As Whistle Snap mentioned, the text list of cars can be verified by trying to load the corresponding ID, by editing the save. I don't think it's possible to force the game to load a track of your choosing in the same way, although it should be with direct memory manipulation (if you know what bits to "manipulate", which is probably a substantial challenge).

Sounds like just leftover references from GT5, Piazza Del Campo was a Kart track before they removed it.
Edit: Didn't see the Willow Springs tracks, that's a good sign they'll appear.

I'm surprised there aren't more names for new unpublished tracks actually, like the Matterhorn routes you can't drive. but there's two 'Route X' if that means anything.
You'll notice as you drive along the front straight of Route X that there's what appears to be some sort of spiral on-ramp that leads up to a bridge across the infield. Around back near the airfield there's a road or track with some pretty insane turns, including one with banking so high that the track is literally a semicircle. Heck, running alongside the front straight to the left there's a road leading through a tunnel to the spiral bridge. Possibly another route?

All I can tell about tgt, there is only Top gear track name and nothing more.

That's just low @JK83. Posting information here sent by PM on another site of the internet.. You should get a look back into the word "Private". Like in "Private Message" 👎

That's just low @JK83. Posting information here sent by PM on another site of the internet.. You should get a look back into the word "Private". Like in "Private Message" 👎
Usually the "privacy" is enforced to prevent mass access to exploits or "hacks" (or actual hacks), such that the developer / publisher doesn't respond in a heavy-handed way, which is bad for us all. By saying that TGTT is referenced but not physically present, there is absolutely no chance of such heavy handedness occurring.

I have to question the "need" for "privacy" in this case, since this information (that a referenced track isn't actually in the game) will ground people's expectations (nobody will think it can be "unlocked" in any way) and is thus generally good for us all!

Usually the "privacy" is enforced to prevent mass access to exploits or "hacks" (or actual hacks), such that the developer / publisher doesn't respond in a heavy-handed way, which is bad for us all.

Congratulations. You've just discovered my intentions on posting things "in private". ;)

By saying that TGTT is referenced but not physically present, there is absolutely no chance of such heavy handedness occurring.

You're completely wrong on that. PD can still respond however they like to... It's just up to them. Do they feel "threatened" by "a guy like quatschkopp" claiming some things? I guess no, because I meanwhile like to keep things in private. It was just a different story with GT5..
I have a lot of concerns about GT6 and "hacking" it. So I'd like to keep all of that private.

I have to question the "need" for "privacy" in this case, since this information (that a referenced track isn't actually in the game) will ground people's expectations (nobody will think it can be "unlocked" in any way) and is thus generally good for us all!

Whatever you like to question (whether it is good for the public or not).. Do you feel comfortable when sending someone else an Email/PM/SMS where you've thought it's for private use only, just to find the gist of it being published?
I don't. Not at all..

*EDIT*
But I guess the "human drama" story behind it is now cleared up.

Back