High Speed Ring F430 Z06 GT-R 00-10-20-30-40-50

• Thread starter Tomf4i03
  • 597 comments
Hey Tom, can you make the title more clear.. lol I had no idea what it said, I had to really read..maybe Cap it. lol

I will let you know my lap times when I race it..

Hey Tom, can you make the title more clear.. lol I had no idea what it said, I had to really read..maybe Cap it. lol

I will let you know my lap times when I race it..
The funny thing is when i made the post it was in caps in the title but when i posted it turned out like this :(

Cool, At what intervals.. 10-20-30, or 12-24-36 or... ?

Sorry, I'm just started posting here and I'm not familiar with what that means? I just ran a 6:15.57 online.

Nice race BTW, you were right behind me at the finish line! :scared:

Sorry, I'm just started posting here and I'm not familiar with what that means? I just ran a 6:15.57 online.

Nice race BTW, you were right behind me at the finish line! :scared:

Hahah yeah, great race except we both tapped the wall a tad :) but very very close :)
We usually run at times so we can race together like 2:00 then 2:10 then 2:20 exactly
so 00 is top of the hour 10 min after etc

Ah I understand... Is that going on right now? I'd like to race you guys 👍

Do you use a wheel? I'm using a G25.

Ah I understand... Is that going on right now? I'd like to race you guys 👍

Do you use a wheel? I'm using a G25.
Yes just bought a playseats and Driving force GT, I woulda got the G25 but i wanted a playseats also so i settled with the GT wheel

Cool, I definitely need to do something about my setup, it sucks lol... I should look into getting one too.
I had an old driving force pro for YEARS and it was misshifting etc, so the last couple months ive been using the controller. Now im back on the wheel so much more fun!

I think my best time is around a 6'21? When you look at that time though, please consider: I drive a Z06, so I start 11sec behind the leader, traffic is a major factor in every race at HSR- to be fast you have to use all the available road, so when you're flying through these incredibly high speed corners it makes it difficult when someone is travelling really slowly right on your line. I think that I if started first in my Z06, I'd run a 6'15......

The funny thing is when i made the post it was in caps in the title but when i posted it turned out like this :(

I've had that problem before myself, it won't let you do all caps titles.

I think my best time is around a 6'21? When you look at that time though, please consider: I drive a Z06, so I start 11sec behind the leader, traffic is a major factor in every race at HSR- to be fast you have to use all the available road, so when you're flying through these incredibly high speed corners it makes it difficult when someone is travelling really slowly right on your line. I think that I if started first in my Z06, I'd run a 6'15......

I've had that problem before myself, it won't let you do all caps titles.

Yeah starting last is a challenge with so little laps, 5 isnt alot here. I try to run 00-10-20-30 on this one but theres not alot of people running this event it seems, well today anyways.

Drama-Kyd, Loveisdead, Pariah and myself were racing here last night.. OMG, so, so, so much fun. My best time was 6'12 :) I swear to god! DK told me it was fast.. lol

I think my personal best in the lead was 1'12 something..Unless the RBE had something to do with it.

I had an RBE lap last night that was out of this world after I clipped the armco and waited people to pass me by before joining the track again. An amazing 1'07.8, what a joke!
In freerun I'm just a fraction below 1'14 so I'm not one of the faster drivers out there.

And to think, RBE definitely wasn't there the other day.:scared: They also changed the penalties, I found a wall rider earlier who wasn't getting penalties.:( And not one person has gotten a penalty for ramming me since the update.:grumpy:

Drama-Kyd, Loveisdead, Pariah and myself were racing here last night.. OMG, so, so, so much fun. My best time was 6'12 :) I swear to god! DK told me it was fast.. lol

I think my personal best in the lead was 1'12 something..Unless the RBE had something to do with it.

Yeah, i was racing this all day yesterday, real fun race, hope to see you guys on this today!

And to think, RBE definitely wasn't there the other day.:scared: They also changed the penalties, I found a wall rider earlier who wasn't getting penalties.:( And not one person has gotten a penalty for ramming me since the update.:grumpy:

Yes, I did bump a driver by mistake and should have been penalized but nothing happened. :guilty:

Also I've been rammed from behind into the armco several times and got the penalty for hitting the wall but the offender that push me didn't receive any.

I noticed many GTR drivers have figure out that if the "drift" the first and last turns and only touch the wall with their rear corner of the car (to slow them down) they don't get a penalty. I've seen this in almost every race I've been in there. Also they have figured out they can use you as a brake as long as they use the rear of their car to hit you. Basically it's the same penalty trigger. if you hit anything with your front bumper you get one, ht anything anywhere else you get nothing.

It's frustrating. Cheaters will find a way to cheat regardless. Especially on a mickey mouse circuit like HSR where you can never go off track really.

Tom can you change the thread to 8 min intervals?

Something like High Speed Ring Expert Race - :00 :08 :16 :24 :36 :44 :52

Tom can you change the thread to 8 min intervals?

Something like High Speed Ring Expert Race - :00 :08 :16 :24 :36 :44 :52

8 min? Why?

When you click on xx:00 by the time its loaded, everyone has finished, its about xx:08 again..

8 min? Why?

When you click on xx:00 by the time its loaded, everyone has finished, its about xx:08 again..

Yeah. ive had it take at least 8:30 between hitting start and when im back at the start screen. 10 is the best interval.

slicecom, you have true honour!

just raced you on hsr, and because i can only race with the 3rd person view, i didn't see you coming. But after the crash, and my extreme long recovery (just bought a G25, i need to go to work in 6 hours, but i cant stop playing) , i saw you waited at the tunnel.

kudos!

greetings from Belgium

slicecom, you have true honour!

just raced you on hsr, and because i can only race with the 3rd person view, i didn't see you coming. But after the crash, and my extreme long recovery (just bought a G25, i need to go to work in 6 hours, but i cant stop playing) , i saw you waited at the tunnel.

kudos!

greetings from Belgium

Thanks! :) Good racing! I didn't know you were a GTPer. Very cool! 👍

8 minutes is undoable :) ten is fine for this event, even 10 can be sharp at times. love this track :)

Had some good races on this with a lot of GTPers. I am finding the luck of the draw (pole position,which i never get) to be a big factor in this race.

Thanks! :) Good racing! I didn't know you were a GTPer. Very cool! 👍

I'm not a GTP-er (i do share the same spirit of clean racing).

Just came here by coincidence, looking for info on clean racing, saw your 'timing system' gave it a whirl and had fun racing some of you guys since then.

(I'll read up on the faq about maybe qualifing to become a GTP prefix holder, but must go racing now :dopey: )

and sorry for the bad English, not my native tongue.

Back