mrhemi1971 Messages 69 Playing GT6 Messages wolfgang71 Messages mrhemi1971 Jan 5, 2005 #1 Could someone make a video of a RUF CTR (OR ANY CAR) on the high speed ring? I'm dying to see the track on the PS2
Could someone make a video of a RUF CTR (OR ANY CAR) on the high speed ring? I'm dying to see the track on the PS2
A asv Messages 155 Jan 5, 2005 #2 mrhemi1971 Could someone make a video of a RUF CTR (OR ANY CAR) on the high speed ring? I'm dying to see the track on the PS2 Click to expand... That'd be good. It was one of my faves on GT1.
mrhemi1971 Could someone make a video of a RUF CTR (OR ANY CAR) on the high speed ring? I'm dying to see the track on the PS2 Click to expand... That'd be good. It was one of my faves on GT1.
LaBounti Messages 5,051 Messages Labounti Jan 5, 2005 #3 Try Eggheads video thread, all his videos are requests.