Highest Mileage Premium

  • Thread starter Thread starter bartonesq
  • 16 comments
  • 1,551 views
Messages
177
Messages
bartonesq
I'm just curious, what's the highest mileage premium car you have? My X1 has 51,121 after my Bob finished yet another Dream Car Championship. 104 wins.

(1 mile = 1.6 kilometers, more or less)
 
my x1 just clicked 80,450

Your X1 just passed 80,000? :sly:

BMW-X1.jpg


My X2010 just passed 100,000km.
 
I have two S.Vettel X1's for the grind, one has +83,000 miles and the other +38,000 miles!
 
Well, I'm going to tangent from your grinding X1's you guys have.

My NASCAR #42 has over 5,000 miles drive by me.
 
My S.Vettel X2010 has over 3k miles on it.

Both of my NASCAR cars have almost 1k miles on them.
 
I have driven 1000 miles in my ARTA NSX '06 about 2/3 were from online races.
 
I've put just under 6k miles on my ZR-1 RM Vette... Bob has never touched it...
 
I have the GT LM Spec ii test and race car. 2500km each. Grinding indy in the test car is amazingly fun in the interior with comfort hards on and TCS off :)
 
Could you stop please stating obvious boring X1/X2010 mileage ?

My M3 is like 7000 km
 
Formula GT, I used it to grind the "Dream car championship" many times...
 
My X2010 has over 20,000 but I don't count that, my Peugeot 908 has 2000 all from me.
 
my x2010 have over 200,000km with auto grinding.
 
My Tuscan Speed 6 RM has about 1500 miles on it. My X2010 has 0 miles on it.
 
Back