historic car race ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jacksmith
  • 10 comments
  • 1,455 views
Messages
189
Messages
ramangt40
Any ideas about the right car for this race,I have been trying it with the countach and can get the lead but then on the straights they drive past me.
 
I used the Toyota 7 that you win from the B-Spec Like The Wind race.
 
Any other ideas? My B spec guy is only a 4 and while he is improving i don't love B spec enough to spend time on it at the moment.
 
The 2J makes it really easy, so if you can get your hands on one of them whether it be through trading or purchasing it will do the job. This will also win it for you in B-Spec most likely so it'd be a decent investment.

Not to mention it's awesome!
 
Lots of people have also had success with a race modified 69 camaro
 
Just did it in the Camaro. Wasn't the easiest win, it understeered like a bitch until I bought the LSD but it did the job.
 
Just did it in the Camaro. Wasn't the easiest win, it understeered like a bitch until I bought the LSD but it did the job.

Did you get the Race Mod for it?
 
easy as, i won it on my first go and i was surprised about all this difficulty on it. toyota 7 race car, upgraded max, racing soft. easy AS. didnt have to ram anyone at all, just race a normal race.
 
Did you get the Race Mod for it?

Yep, race mod, racing soft tyres, all the power mods (the first car i've done everything too). It was fast enough, just couldn't get the handling sorted in only two races. The understeer was pretty bad and until I got the LSD it kept lighting up the inside tyre coming out of corners (ok on trial mountain but bad for monaco).

I'll play around with it at some point and i'm sure it'll be better. It looks awesome too.
 
Wait till you have done indy500 endurance event. You win the Jaguar and Will win the historic races with no problem.
 
Back