Historic Cup Car Race

  • Thread starter Thread starter firewire6587
  • 4 comments
  • 513 views
Messages
380
United States
United States
If Anyone Can Do This Race For Me,I Will Gladly Give Them A Car From My Garage,Their Choice.
 
I take it that you mean A-spec?

It's not that hard of a race. If you can get a hold of a Chaparral 2J or a Toyota 7, that would be the best.
But most of the cars available should do the trick. For extra advantage, just slam on some racing softs.

Also, this thread might help you out.
 
Yes i Mean A-spec I Have The Toyota 7 & The Chaparral & I Have Tried Both Cars Over 100 Times I Just Can't Seem To Win At All & I Use Racing Soft Too Which Is Why I'm Offering A Car To Anyone Who Will Complete The Event For Me.
 
Just keep going at it, and use the 2J. It's the best choice.

Remember you can put on some more power and also remember to tweak the transmission, besides from racing softs.

Also do you use a DS3 or wheel?
And which aids do you use?

Preferably, use only ABS 1, the rest off, but that's up to you.
 
If Anyone Can Do This Race For Me,I Will Gladly Give Them A Car From My Garage,Their Choice.

I have a modded 2d and GT40 on share, if you want to use one of them send a friend request to: Stupid-Fast_Jay
 
Back