L lee3011 Messages 27 Messages lee3011 Dec 3, 2010 #1 i have recently got the 1966 jag xj-13 & im trying to use it in the historic race as the car must be pre 1979 but it wont allow me to use it but there is one in the race???? any ideas?
i have recently got the 1966 jag xj-13 & im trying to use it in the historic race as the car must be pre 1979 but it wont allow me to use it but there is one in the race???? any ideas?
chrisr1984 Messages 446 Messages GTP_ChrisR1984 Dec 3, 2010 #4 chromeline version from facebook will not work.
B Berzerker1 Messages 24 Messages B3rz3rk0r Dec 3, 2010 #5 ¨What do you mean facebook?? you get a car if you like the game on FB?
addictions Messages 1,381 Messages adddictions & GTP_adddictions Messages addictionGTP@googlemail.com Dec 3, 2010 #6 I did the Lambo race & won the old Lambo P400 Is It ? I'm not sure. Anyway I used that.
SteveO1965 Messages 1,029 Messages GTP_SteveO1965 Dec 3, 2010 #7 addictions I did the Lambo race & won the old Lambo P400 Is It ? I'm not sure. Anyway I used that. Click to expand... The Countach?
addictions I did the Lambo race & won the old Lambo P400 Is It ? I'm not sure. Anyway I used that. Click to expand... The Countach?
O OkeyD Messages 467 Messages OkeyD Dec 3, 2010 #8 The chromeline cars don't have a year attached to them so the game won't recognise it as pre-1979.
addictions Messages 1,381 Messages adddictions & GTP_adddictions Messages addictionGTP@googlemail.com Dec 3, 2010 #9 SteveO1965 The Countach? Click to expand... Thats the one Steve. LP400 (74)
alex1369 Messages 1,240 Croatia Messages alex1369 Dec 3, 2010 #10 i Won both events with the countach but it must be fully tuned - super softs but it was hard and i got the XJ13 on Indy 500 and i can drive with it there too.... no problems for me
i Won both events with the countach but it must be fully tuned - super softs but it was hard and i got the XJ13 on Indy 500 and i can drive with it there too.... no problems for me