Historic race

  • Thread starter Thread starter lee3011
  • 9 comments
  • 911 views
Messages
27
Messages
lee3011
i have recently got the 1966 jag xj-13 & im trying to use it in the historic race as the car must be pre 1979 but it wont allow me to use it but there is one in the race????

any ideas?
 
chromeline version from facebook will not work.
 
¨What do you mean facebook?? you get a car if you like the game on FB?
 
I did the Lambo race & won the old Lambo P400 Is It ? I'm not sure.
Anyway I used that.
 
The chromeline cars don't have a year attached to them so the game won't recognise it as pre-1979.
 
i Won both events with the countach but it must be fully tuned - super softs
but it was hard

and i got the XJ13 on Indy 500 and i can drive with it there too.... no problems for me
 
Back