Historic Racing Car Cup

I seem to be having a fair amount of trouble getting past this . Was hoping maybe get a good car choice / suggestion and maybe even a winning tune from one of you guys if I'm lucky, Thanks for your time in advance, M

First of all, wrong section. But, luckily, I have the answer for you. The 69 Chevy Camaro Z28 will do the trick. First things first, change the oil in it first thing to get a cheap 20-30 HP gain. Then install the Race Modification. Then install every other upgrade that the RM didn't install for you, including: soft racing slicks and all the engine upgrades. Be sure to run some practice laps to get a feel for the car before jumping right in. It's a fantastic car that will prove valuable in many more races to come. You won't be able to just completely leave the pack in this car, but with some decent driving skill and some practice laps, you will prevail!

I'm not a good tuner. Although, I did up the front and rear downforce to the max and I did have to adjust the max speed for each track. You should see what I mean when you go to the first track with it. It tops out real fast so you'll have to up the max speed. Good luck.

First of all, wrong section. But, luckily, I have the answer for you. The 69 Chevy Camaro Z28 will do the trick. First things first, change the oil in it first thing to get a cheap 20-30 HP gain. Then install the Race Modification. Then install every other upgrade that the RM didn't install for you, including: soft racing slicks and all the engine upgrades. Be sure to run some practice laps to get a feel for the car before jumping right in. It's a fantastic car that will prove valuable in many more races to come. You won't be able to just completely leave the pack in this car, but with some decent driving skill and some practice laps, you will prevail!

are we all talking about the same historic cup race? I bought the camaro, race modified and tuned it, but every other car in that race whizzes by me

I tried and failed with the Countach. You need to tune the tranny in the Z28 to allow for greater top speed. With some skill, it can be done. Plus, the Z28 will prove useful in later races to and it looks absolutely sick with the RM.

Back