Hmm.. check this out!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Speedsucker
  • 20 comments
  • 1,061 views
I've seen all of those cars in screenshots, and it is scheduled for a November release, so the info seems accurate.........
 
All of those cars were already confirmed...And we've seen all of those Las Vegas pics already...
 
Does the Saleen really have a blue tint? Also I never noticed how much influence (yeah let's call it that) and inspiration the Saleen guys got from McLaren.
 
Those 2 pics look super realistic :eek: :eek: especially the second one......look further down the track.....the slight blur makes the view in the distance look REAL.....and I mean real!!!
 
robin the 2nd pic has had some effect performed on it, possibly curves or a high pass in a photo-editing pic, look at the low resolution of the sky and you can see that image is pixelated as if it's been blown up. As for looking real I would say it looks cartoonish and not like GT but that's cause it's had some serious brightening.
lasvegas_drag_strip_007.jpg
 
Yeah...now that ya say it.....it maybe edited slighty...... :( ..but i still think it looks pretty real.....ive taken night shots in bright places before and they have come out slighty blurred in the distance

.....I just thought that maybe it was bright because Vegas is a very bright place at night......that part of the track in the distance is probably just outside a buliding with 100,000 light bulbs! :lol:
 
robin2223
Those 2 pics look super realistic :eek: :eek: especially the second one......look further down the track.....the slight blur makes the view in the distance look REAL.....and I mean real!!!
:lol: you are right but the only bad thing the one and probably only thing that gives it away when looking at the pics for like 3 seconds





Wait














THE FUNKIN RIMS!!! THEY NEED TO CHANGE THE 2D RIMS!!!
 
Hmm Vegas is really bright, you think you'll even see the lights to start the race? :lol:

PS I do image editing that's how I noticed.
 
^ yeah I know...the rims are a real let down in GT because they look so damn amazing in the menus......although I thin some people are right when they say 2D rims looks better when moving fast because a 3D rim would blend into a flat disc at high speed anyway.....

Just to add to what I said earlier.....Cameras find it hard to adjust to extreme light and dark with is why very bright things (such as Vegas bulidings) causes over brightening which can cause suttle blurring and light trails which is what I see in the second pic...

Robin
 
robin2223
Those 2 pics look super realistic :eek: :eek: especially the second one......look further down the track.....the slight blur makes the view in the distance look REAL.....and I mean real!!!
:lol: you are right but the only bad thing the one and probably only thing that gives it away when looking at the pics for like 3 seconds





Wait














THE FUNKIN RIMS!!! THEY NEED TO CHANGE THE 2D RIMS!!!
 
Ya, looking at this picture and an in game vegas picture you can tell that it has been edited. Still a cool pic. :)
 
And like I said once, I'd rather pay attention to the race rather than a set of rims. My "Do You Really Care About Little Details?" thread will cover more on that. But looking at the Saleen S7, me gusta. Or for the rest of us guys who fail at hitting on Latinas with our less-than-stellar Spanish, "I like."

My "Cars in General" thread which focused on the Saleen S7 and the McLaren F1 has given me an idea. Perhaps McLaren F1 fans will enjoy seeing McLaren'sAngel's favorite car being matched up against the S7. GTPlanet's 'Angel will need someone to pick her up after fainting to the F1, but it would be a sweet matchup. If Jaguar makes a return, I'd love to try out the XJ220 on the track. And then after the race, Photo Mode will probably have people trying to order my winning XJ220 in much the same way Kazunori Yamauchi is enjoying his Ford GT. I guess the primary point I wanted to raise is that I don't care about rims so no offense, but quit bringing that up. It's all about the game. Unless you want to lobby for car damage (and be denied, might I add). Anyhow, nice to see the Saleen S7 in GT4. So let me say again... SALEEN IS IN THE HOUSE!
 
Back