MarinaDiamandis is back Premium Messages 3,460 Hollywood Jun 4, 2006 #2 Nice work! I love these shots, i think they're different due to the riders street clothing instead of full leathers, although street clothes do look a tad strange on the FILA Ducati.
Nice work! I love these shots, i think they're different due to the riders street clothing instead of full leathers, although street clothes do look a tad strange on the FILA Ducati.
Jay    Premium Messages 20,145 Australia Messages VIPERGTS01 Jun 4, 2006 #3 Nice pictures, I love the street gear. 👍
Syntax error Staff Emeritus Messages 3,438 Melbourne Messages Fett_up Messages totallyfettup Jun 4, 2006 #5 Looking good... although that last shot looks like it might have ended up in a nice little highside.. hehe Some great unedited pics here 👍
Looking good... although that last shot looks like it might have ended up in a nice little highside.. hehe Some great unedited pics here 👍