homage to the pink vitz

• Thread starter z06
  • 189 comments

z06

how can this car be so incredibly cool and at the same time be the most stylish car on the track? Its mind boggling to think about. Nearly everyone who has played Gt3 has experienced the pink vitz at one point or another and have felt the adrenaline rush speeding down the track at over 80 mph. We should all feel lucky to have such a machine at our fingertips. Nothing can compete with it. The vitz sets all the standards, all the highscores, the benchmarks, the target for every road car, race car, indy car, or hybrid to ever set tire on the track. For this, I salute you pink vitz!

Hail! Go the pink Vitz!

Actually I think it's the must fun to drive out of all the kei cars. And I actually like driving the kei cars.

I have black rims on my pink Yaris and it looks awesome.
And i've put over 900km's on the odometer too...

Originally posted by cobraking13
Neon_duke read the PM i sent u!! :D
I'd like to read it, but you cancelled it! Take it off "recall" and I'll give it a look.

Go you little Vitz! Heh...the weirdest car in the game...i have gold 6 or seven spokes on my Pinko...I think...if not i'll put them on.

Like i have said before, never ever drive an F1 before you drive this car.I guarantee the slowness will kill you.

Yup, i think i got myn in the Amateur Vitz Race, then i used it for the Pro ones. :)

yea, theres like 3 different series that awards you a vitz i think, and it seems like the randomized odds sway a little towards getting the pink one, just cuz it's so funny. Everyone has seen the pink vitz somewhere....but how many people have seen the chameleon NSX? i swear pd made it so the NSX was rare to get, but its almost impossible to get anything other than pink on the vitz!

BARBIE-MOBILE!!:lol:

Pink doesn't seem to be a rare "winning car" Vitz colour though...:lol: It does look like a pig, heh...if it had two big intakes on the hood side by side it might look even more like a pig.:)

Originally posted by Ducati
yea, theres like 3 different series that awards you a vitz i think, and it seems like the randomized odds sway a little towards getting the pink one, just cuz it's so funny. Everyone has seen the pink vitz somewhere....but how many people have seen the chameleon NSX? i swear pd made it so the NSX was rare to get, but its almost impossible to get anything other than pink on the vitz!

BARBIE-MOBILE!!:lol:

chameleon nsx? does that exist? is it a type r or s zero?

haha look what ive found

Attachments

• vitz-pict[1].jpg
    vitz-pict[1].jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 195
Go the rally vitz! Looks pretty nice with the castrol outfit. But then again, what car doesn't ;)

Now i would actually be embarrased if i drove that car around.

Back