homage to the pink vitz

• Thread starter z06
  • 189 comments
Originally posted by SandStorm
BOUNCED?! You ****head! You said you were handling the transaction, if it bounced it's YOUR fault! :grumpy:

Besides, I can still use them as decoration, ie they can hang off me in strange places... :dopey:
Can't really handle a transaction when the buyer is a broke as a hammer with no head now can I ?...

Besides - The Grrrls are too big to be hanging.. Just admit you want it and get that damn Wunderbaum you schmuck :grumpy:

Originally posted by Flerbizky
Can't really handle a transaction when the buyer is a broke as a hammer with no head now can I ?...

Besides - The Grrrls are too big to be hanging.. Just admit you want it and get that damn Wunderbaum you schmuck :grumpy:
Gah. I can't be blamed if I'm broke - I SAID I'd pay ya when I got the money, and I DID so, so where are my grrrls?!

Wunderbaum? I am unfamiliar with Danish speek. What the fark is a Wunderbaum?

Gah. I can't be blamed if I'm broke - I SAID I'd pay ya when I got the money, and I DID so, so where are my grrrls?!

Wunderbaum? I am unfamiliar with Danish speek. What the fark is a Wunderbaum?
Monopoly money doesn't cut it in the real world Pringles....

Meh - Admit you want 'em

Bah. Me no WANT Wunderbaum. :grumpy:

And I'm NOT using Monopoly money dumbarse, I'm using proper money. Take that comment back or I'll bring the wet trout out of the box. :crazy:
Liar - I know you crave the smelly trees....

And I just had a second look.. And you're right.. AU money just LOOKS like Monopoly money.. That's friggin' odd.. Can I get as much for those in the real world as I can with Monopoly money ? :irked:

Liar - I know you crave the smelly trees....

And I just had a second look.. And you're right.. AU money just LOOKS like Monopoly money.. That's friggin' odd.. Can I get as much for those in the real world as I can with Monopoly money ? :irked:
So it's your administration's fault for not checking the money first?! Oh, that's just BRILLIANT. I've been standing out by me letterbox in all sorts of crappy weather, had to amputate meself, just because your ****in admin didn't check to see if the money was REAL?! Who handles your transactions? WHO?! Names, I want. Scalps, I shall have! :grumpy:

So it's your administration's fault for not checking the money first?! Oh, that's just BRILLIANT. I've been standing out by me letterbox in all sorts of crappy weather, had to amputate meself, just because your ****in admin didn't check to see if the money was REAL?! Who handles your transactions? WHO?! Names, I want. Scalps, I shall have! :grumpy:
The don't exactly LOOK like real money now DO they :grumpy: And jeez - Can't one hire someone unedumecated without getting bugged all the time.. Do you have ANY idea how much employees who actually DO stuff cost ?

The don't exactly LOOK like real money now DO they :grumpy: And jeez - Can't one hire someone unedumecated without getting bugged all the time.. Do you have ANY idea how much employees who actually DO stuff cost ?
Gah. Your company hire illegit admin? You suck.

Wait. You could be onto something here - they won't bug ya, they won't try and come onto ya, they could be good money. So how would I go about hiring some of these workers?

Gah. Your company hire illegit admin? You suck.

Wait. You could be onto something here - they won't bug ya, they won't try and come onto ya, they could be good money. So how would I go about hiring some of these workers?
Go down to the water, put up a huge sign that says : "Independent Republic of Pringles - NOT associated with Australia" and you should have 3-4000 boating refugees within the first half hour....

Go down to the water, put up a huge sign that says : "Independent Republic of Pringles - NOT associated with Australia" and you should have 3-4000 boating refugees within the first half hour....
Really? You think it'd work? Maybe I should say that I am associated with Australia - if you watch the news, this friggin' country is where all the refugees come to escape their countries. Though I fail to see what's so special... they get locked up here just as bad as their own country.

****in' coons and ragheads... :rolleyes:

Back