Honda GTP Integra World Championship - Season II Champion: NEPALII

  • Thread starter Thread starter Müle
  • 972 comments
  • 46,418 views

Grand Finale: Nurb 24H or Spa?


  • Total voters
    20
  • Poll closed .
hmm ill go decide my colours now but ill leave you with old footage from my integra racing days in RLR on Fugi where at 54 seconds i managed to do something funny (Orange #52 car) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14AetcRP1I0
 
Yes so off to Deep Forest reverse we gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooalllllllllllllllllll!

lol. Maybe ;)

I see people who PM'd me saying they were interested in joining here looking at the thread, then leaving and signing up for RT's series.

This makes me sad :(
 
lol mule ive gone for my trusty old Halfords Shedden Livery :D
#52: paulmac2k9 (paulmac2k9) Glutorange / Mark II Black
 
MÜLE_9242;5789526
lol. Maybe ;)

I see people who PM'd me saying they were interested in joining here looking at the thread, then leaving and signing up for RT's series.

This makes me sad :(

Ha, not sure if this was me or not, but I thought this series was a blast. Sign me up.


bdubclub
#22
matte red/white.
 
#22 sethfraz22(sethfraz22) teal/chrome
 
scratch my #22 I'll be number #2
 
Ha, not sure if this was me or not, but I thought this series was a blast. Sign me up.


bdubclub
#22
matte red/white.

👍

You guys are added.
 
lol mule ive gone for my trusty old Halfords Shedden Livery :D
#52: paulmac2k9 (paulmac2k9) Glutorange / Mark II Black
Mule why have you not added me :grumpy: :lol:
 
Woops.
 
i have a short track with 4 corners 1 and 3. u have to slow down. 2 and 4 u pretty much flat foot if interested.
 
I say we do Monza, Top Gear, or Daytona Oval for the preseason race.
 
Those are the absolute worst track ideas for this car I've ever heard.
 
That's why they'd be perfect for a preseason shootout! :P
 
MÜLE_9242;5789526
I see people who PM'd me saying they were interested in joining here looking at the thread, then leaving and signing up for RT's series.

This makes me sad :(

Which series? My Clio Cup runs a few hours before this one. :confused:
 
Jedi Joe
I say we do Monza, Top Gear, or Daytona Oval for the preseason race.

Yeah, top gear, that would be a laugh. Perhaps we could trade while we clear up the cones!
 
Mule i think Fuji would be a great pre season race for these ive raced them on there before on RLR and they went great just my suggestion... ;)
 
Fuji in an FF car = helllll!

Hmm, well not really too bad but, I don't like Fuji very much anyway.

I'd say we should vote. I think a few good tracks could be: Cape Ring inside, Cape Ring Periphery, Grand Valley East, Rome.
 
Wardez ill have you know fugi is epic with the Integra RM i love it but anyway im away at knockhill for some BTCC i wont be back until say 8-9pm so itd be nip and tuck to weather id be back in time lol
 
I LOVE cape ring inside. A very under rated and under used track. Also grand valley east is one of the better short tracks.
 
If it came down to either GVE or CRI I'd go for CRI for sure. Really miss that track since running it in FMSC, loads of fun in your face.
 
MÜLE_9242;5795777
Tell me you're not serious. :nervous:

Was kidding with Top Gear and semi-kidding with Daytona, but after doing some practice with these cars, Monza wouldn't be a bad one to run on.

I'm also game with Cape Ring Periphery, as suggested by Wardez.
 
lol well that was pretty funny. Running a huge oval is always just a train with these cars. Then it just turns into a boxing match to see who falls off xD.

Monza wouldn't be that bad but I just hate having to deal with the cutting that's so easy to do there.
 
lol well that was pretty funny. Running a huge oval is always just a train with these cars. Then it just turns into a boxing match to see who falls off xD.

Monza wouldn't be that bad but I just hate having to deal with the cutting that's so easy to do there.

Yea, that is an issue with Monza... And when you turn penalties on, people just divebomb into the chicanes because they know they're going to ghost.
 
I think I might go with Cape Ring Inside, to be honest. Only other time I've been there was for the Miatas.
 
I think Monza is a great track, I would love to race on it more often!
 
Yeah man I can imagine it now. It'd be so fun to take that second downhill turn in a big pack of Hondas. FRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTT FRT FRT FRT woosh!

xD I'm retarded. Anyway, that last turn will be a doozy in these things. The whole, little, track has a good balance for drivers to prove their worth in the FF racers.
 
Back