- 7,284

- Inverness, Scotland
- GTP_PaulMac/paulmac2k9
i will pruis is a hybrid pos no one who drives one in scotland has any idea how and where to drive, imo their all fools behind the wheel 
It's not just Scotland...i will pruis is a hybrid pos no one who drives one in scotland has any idea how and where to drive, imo their all fools behind the wheel![]()
I would prefer a bit later then 1pm tbh.MÜLE_9242;6190734Bumping this, because I really want to do this RX-7 series now. Just need to get some details hammered down, and I don't want to make a new thread at the moment.
I'm thinking of doing it on Saturdays, around 1:00 PM EST. Could be a few hours earlier or later, depending on when people are available.
Cars will be stock. Not sure if I want to allow tuning or not. Leaning on allowing it, to be honest.
It'll probably just be a 5-race series. nothing big or major, or anything. Just a little fun thing we do in between Integra seasons.
If enough people are interested, I could get a thread up within a couple of days.
MÜLE_9242;6190734Bumping this, because I really want to do this RX-7 series now. Just need to get some details hammered down, and I don't want to make a new thread at the moment.
I'm thinking of doing it on Saturdays, around 1:00 PM EST. Could be a few hours earlier or later, depending on when people are available.
Cars will be stock. Not sure if I want to allow tuning or not. Leaning on allowing it, to be honest.
It'll probably just be a 5-race series. nothing big or major, or anything. Just a little fun thing we do in between Integra seasons.
If enough people are interested, I could get a thread up within a couple of days.
I would prefer a bit later then 1pm tbh.
I would prefer no tuning since it's a spec series anyway.
Just my thoughts.