Honda GTP Integra World Championship - Season II Champion: NEPALII

  • Thread starter Thread starter Müle
  • 972 comments
  • 46,418 views

Grand Finale: Nurb 24H or Spa?


  • Total voters
    20
  • Poll closed .
I'm supposed to qualify and have dinner between now and 10pm... it's getting dangerous!
 
Mule will be punished we will make his race extra "rough" when we can for causing this :sly:
 
Extra rough? I like it, more challenging. I cant imagine qualifying. Everyone is going to be insane trying to get the best lap, as its hard to overtake at tsukuba.
 
Haha!! Oh, poor Mule...
 
Someone throw some stones at his window.
 
not sure i can throw stone from scotlands to canada :sly:

and now 8:30pm .......
 
Spain to Canada doesn't seem feasible either.
 
Get a guided missile. Oh wait that would uh... kill him?! oops sorry
 
I'm in the same province as him. If I threw a stone it could possibly reach him :lol:
 
Go Wii!! :D
 
I wonder if we're even going to race today? :dopey:
 
if we dont we may have to skip tsukuba..... :(
 
*Sigh* We'll see.
 
I freakin spent hours practicing for it!!! :( Come on Mule wake up! Wii just go to his house, wake him up, he opens room and then he can go back to sleep.
 
I spent quite a lot of time for this, too... worst thing is for us Europeans it's late, so we can't really wait as much as American people can.
 
Mule!!!
 
Okay, i'm here. I'm here.
 
Yay~
 
what took you, you lazy arse :sly:
 
Hmm I guess we are starting late, but at least we are starting!!
 
I won't complain if we're starting! :D
 
Okay, room's open. No way Icould have anticipated waking up at quarter to 4 today. :/

1472-6118-3701-4253-7595
 
we sorta did you lazy 🤬 :sly:
 
I just witnessed one of the worst crashes in Indy history. Cars on fire, it was horrible. I never thought I'd be so shaken up by seeing something like this in person. I guess I might've felt it more 'cause I just watched Senna in theatres so the impact is really something else to see.

Someone's getting airlifted now, crazy. Hope every one comes out ok. Unfortunately Will Power (Mark Webber's friend) was involved and so the championship was just decided. Dario's a four-time champ.

Have a great race at Tsubie guys.
 
I just witnessed one of the worst crashes in Indy history. Cars on fire, it was horrible. I never thought I'd be so shaken up by seeing something like this in person. I guess I might've felt it more 'cause I just watched Senna in theatres so the impact is really something else to see.

Someone's getting airlifted now, crazy. Hope every one comes out ok. Unfortunately Will Power (Mark Webber's friend) was involved and so the championship was just decided. Dario's a four-time champ.

Have a great race at Tsubie guys.
I just saw the replay of this on a live stream. It looked pretty brutal. Hopefully everyone is okay.
 
Really bad. I hope Dan's ok.
 
Well, by that time you probably know already... R.I.P. Dan Wheldon. You will be missed...

This is SO unfair...!!
 
Seems like a really bad time to post this, but i kinda have to:

1. GTP_Aderrrm
2. NEPALII
3. GV27-
4. syjones1
5. paulmac2k9
6. MULE_9242

Aderrm got pole, as well.
 
seen the crash its quite sad, allways unfortunate to lose anyone in racing even though i dont follow Indy cars i still feel the need to be respectful to the guy so

R.I.P Dan Wheldon
 
There's no going around it. Things have to go on, still.
 
Back